Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rip u playing this weekend buddy hope so and be smart not stupid like me lol
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

• guys we got a huge ass fade in the works it starts after 730pm but were going to pound this game oh yeah

Comment

• Guys tonight the fade factors will be releasing the fadeunderdog game of the month..and its a huge one ,,im psyched and this game will win outright ...stay tuned to bettorschat for further details but this will win believe me..
        Last edited by Ripple; 04-01-2005, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ripple
          Guys tonight the fade factors will be releasing the fadeunderdog game of the month..and its a huge one ,,im psyched and this game will win outright ...stay tuned to bettorschat for further details but this will win believe me..
          Rip, I cant wait, can you give it early?

Comment

• u cant fiqure it out its the easiest one on the board to fiqure out ..

Comment

Guys tonight the fade factors will be releasing the fadeunderdog game of the month..and its a huge one ,,im psyched and this game will win outright ...stay tuned to bettorschat for further details but this will win believe me..

LMAO Your starting to sound like a tout in all your threads! A 500 dollar player would be up 3500 dollars a week. To fucken funny!

BOL to you tonight

BB

Comment

u cant fiqure it out its the easiest one on the board to fiqure out ..
                Only kidden ya Rip

Comment

• Atl

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBarooooooo
                    LMAO Your starting to sound like a tout in all your threads! A 500 dollar player would be up 3500 dollars a week. To fucken funny!

BOL to you tonight

BB
                    love to have fun were here 16 hours a day ,,but we do have a huge game tonight and its a huge dog ,, :uzi:
                    thanks billy dont be a stranger come in here more often buddy

Comment

• I know I would be going crazy reading all the crap those guys put up! Hell my pager went out, so I have to call the score phone now! Listening to all the advertisment before the scores drives me crazy. I'm at the point where I can predict what they are going to say. Thinking about changing my voice mail and leaving a 10 minute crazy message so people just hang up with out leaving me messages!!!! LOL

Good stuff and thanks

BB

Comment

• Love That Moon finished 2nd paid 3.6/2 place 2.6/2.
                        show Made two fu-king dollars.
                        Last edited by moondog22; 04-01-2005, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• new orleans hornets ,,were fading ats for 1 of our fades

hornets +11

Comment

• Edit: Nevermind. Thanks Rip. Just noticed that you said "ats." I almost shit my pants before I saw that. lol
                            Last edited by MB17; 04-01-2005, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• So you do think that they will win outright, man?

Comment

• thats one of our fades for tonight hornets ,,we have 2 more big ones but ill post them in fridays thread..they will cover for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X