Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks "GF", keep up the great work. Anything I may do to assist(as ALWAYS) feel free to ask my friend!!!!

PEACE

P.S. Thanks to many others whom help also, but would have a mile long list of names. The "Godfather" always deserves his own props!!!! :angryfire Let's burn them tonight

Comment

Rip...Prolific's picks, new thread, are ont he National Thug Assoc thread.....fyi....
      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

okay thanks im trying to help him but they need the plays posted in post 1 not post 8

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
          lmfao moondog..hes still counting all his cash from that parlay ..wooooooohoooooooooooooo

love ya moondog lol
          Yeah Rip, I need another big parlay from you,need new glasses,mine are all rose colored.

Comment

Moondog...don't worry...I called BoDog and took Vandy 1H and game for $300 each...then called back and took Dallas 1H and game, for the same amounts...they have LOST my Dallas plays! When I called Customer Service, they checked the tape, called me back to say that I didn't call from one telephone, I called from two and that I called from a 508 area code and none of the three calls I placed were to wager on Dallas (one was to bet Phoenix, one was to get Dallas and Vandy lines and one was to bet Vandy).... When I tell him I only own one phone (646 area code), he tells me I am full of it and I am SOL...how's that!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
              Moondog...don't worry...I called BoDog and took Vandy 1H and game for $300 each...then called back and took Dallas 1H and game, for the same amounts...they have LOST my Dallas plays! When I called Customer Service, they checked the tape, called me back to say that I didn't call from one telephone, I called from two and that I called from a 508 area code and none of the three calls I placed were to wager on Dallas (one was to bet Phoenix, one was to get Dallas and Vandy lines and one was to bet Vandy).... When I tell him I only own one phone (646 area code), he tells me I am full of it and I am SOL...how's that!
              Time for a new book :angryfire

Comment

dont you guys make a printout of ur plays everynight ..i do

ill get u a person who can get ur money for you..there a watchdog company and he;ll get it withing 24 hrs

Comment

thanks Rip...I normally do it over the internet but I had to pick-up my g/f at 6:30p, I had someone else call me with the Fades, went to her place (THAT HAS NO TV) and didn't get to see that I got screwed until this AM....f-ing sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
                    dont you guys make a printout of ur plays everynight ..i do

ill get u a person who can get ur money for you..there a watchdog company and he;ll get it withing 24 hrs
                    Rip knows a guy!!...Way to keep up another stereotype that all of us in Jersey "know a guy"... ...lol...I'm not Italian but I "know a guy" too...lol... ..j/k

Three Jack, I'd take Rip up on that it sounds like you got royally hosed...Seriously sorry about that, thats a big swing there money-wise...And Rip, you can delete this sentence with your new powers of deletion but I believe Monte and Wayne both have my e-mail ( not that my handle at Verizon dot Net is complicated) but later on after you get done in "Fade City" or even tomorrow, shoot me a quick e-mail, want to know if we're still on for our April 2nd deal with the "Garden State Posse" & NY/PA Friends at Hott22... ...Thanks Bro...GL Tonight as always and keep up the outstanding work
                    Maximum Rippage!!!!

Comment

Offshore Report @ 6:05pm

# 815 7:30pm Wisc Milwaukee vs Illinois (CBS)(NCAA Chicago Regional Semifinals) Illinois 63.89%
                      Wisc Milwaukee 36.11%
                      3484 Bets

# 817 10:00pm Arizona vs Oklahoma St (CBS)(NCAA Chicago Regional Semifinals) Arizona 42.09%
                      Oklahoma St 57.91%
                      2751 Bets

# 819 7:15pm Louisville vs Washington U (CBS)(NCAA Albuquerque Regional Semifinals) Louisville 47.69%
                      Washington U 52.31%
                      3613 Bets

# 821 9:45pm W Virginia vs Texas Tech (CBS)(NCAA Albuquerque Regional Semifinals) Texas Tech 56.34%
                      W Virginia 43.66%
                      2989 Bets

Comment

Interesting how a lot of services seem to be on WVU but the public is on TT.....

Comment

story makes sense
                          OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                          NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                          NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Three Jack - A lot of late services coming in on TT....I've got TT with a 24-22 edge on services right now.

Comment

Working...
                            X