Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Fades...We may be on to something....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Fades...We may be on to something....

After Moondog's idea to only play the 1H on NBA fades I went back and looked at the 6 games that have been posted by RIP as fades and looked how we would have fared by playing the 1H only. Here is what I got:

Date Game 1H line 1H score W/L Units Game W/L Units
    3.13.05 Knicks over Seattle +1 or 1.5 NY 50 - 45 W 1 L -1.1
    3.13.05 Jazz over Pistons \'+5 or 5.5 Jazz 29 - 38 L -1.1 W 1
    3.13.05 Pacers over Cavs 4 Pacers 53 - 50 W 1 L -1.1
    3.16.05 Cavs over Bucks +1 or 1.5 Bucks 48 - 43 L -1 L -1.1
    3.20.05 Seattle over Fakers -1 or 1.5 Seattle 46 - 41 W 1 L -1.1
    3.21.05 Spurs over Knicks +.5 Spurs 47 - 43 W 1 L -1.1

Total 1H ONLY 4 - 2 +1.9

Total Game 1 - 5 -4.5

Sorry that it is not easier to read, I cut and pasted this out of Excel....Anyway, it does appear that playing the 1H line is the way to go.....Hope this helps, now lets keep winning the $$$$$

As always, a GIANT THANK YOU to RIP, Dan, Spark, Truckin, et. al for doing the leg work for the rest of us degenerates.....

Press -
    I've been actually playing the service plays straight up in NBA (fading the fades, if you will), and doing well. But you could be onto a better system, fade the 1st half, then bet the play for the game or 2H.

Comment

hoosier where in the hell are the huggie bears..damn i havent seen one in a long time
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Hoosier:

I was thinking the same thing....fade the 1H...& play the game in the other direction....in those 6 games (granted that is a VERY small sample, certainly not statistically valid) the record would be 9-3 +5.7 units.....I'll continue to track and post it...

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
          hoosier where in the hell are the huggie bears..damn i havent seen one in a long time
          I was thinking the samething where or those bad boys
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Been working like a bear lately.....and don't want to post something that I haven't had time to really look at. There are a few I like tonight, Phoenix should clobber Atlanta, and I'm betting against Portland every game the rest of the year, even though they covered last night.

Comment

Working...
            X