Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Why Fading Works

I took a look at the consenous site someone posted here. It's
    w w w . n a t i o n a l s p o r t s m o n i t o r . c o m / c o n s e n s u s . a s p if you didn't see this before. Don't include the spaces when you type in the URL. They post the records of a lot of services by sport. What I saw there was INCREDIBLE.

In College Basketball this season, out of 115 services only 24 services had Plus Units and 91 had Minus Units.

In the NBA this season they did a little better with 41 services having Plus Units and 78 having Minus Units out of 119 services.

Geez, a monkey throwing darts at the schedule would do better than this. No wonder Rips fades work so well. SERVICES SUCK, but we already knew that.

Probably the tide finally turned against the services. I noticed in the past they've done pretty well.
    As the same case in football, the services usually win in college but big loser in pro.
    Yep, but the ride by RIP Fade machine has been spectacular so far.

SS.
    Stud

For the love of sports or of $$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Services as a GROUP DO NOT WIN over the long term.

I can't stress it enough!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
        Services as a GROUP DO NOT WIN over the long term.

I can't stress it enough!!!!
        So say the gambling gods!

Comment

Great point guys. I check records of services at a few other places like the sports monitor and the sports watch and they track HUNDREDS of services yet have an agreement that they only post the positive unit services. Everyone else doesn't get posted. I think that this is an absolute gold mine in terms of betting and the fact that there are players out who can take the time to run the totals is fantastic since I would not and many others have the time to do that.

Keep up the good work DAN, RIPPLE, and whoever helps with the totals.
          Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Just woundering if I'm missing something at this site. When I click on Consensus, it only giving games where more than 15 services have given out the play. Is there somewhere on here where it shows all the plays.

Thanks
            BB

Comment

Working...
            X