Dan,Hoosier,Truckin,& all Fade Helpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan,Hoosier,Truckin,& all Fade Helpers

AWESOME & EXCELLENT JOB BY ALL Guys just got in and was trying to scroll thru a few things real fast, and lets all tip our hats and give Dan The Man , & others a huge thanks and what a excellent job everyone one of you guys here at bc helping out.Its a lot easier with a team of great members chipping there help & support instead of one person,I wasnt able to get the get the plays myself personally.there were a few place in nyc that have acess to computers 24/7 but just didnt have the time,Hope you guys all won, had fun,and cashed your tickets.

Yea, those guys did a kick ass job yesterday. Tough break on the final 2 games, but all in all they did a great job.

Comment

rip welcome back dht did do an excellent job with the fade plays and that why i said the members here at bc are the best.

Comment

glad to have you back rip, and a special thanks to dan and everyone tyhat helped out while rip was gone.

Comment

Glad your back Rip. Yes,the guys did an excellent job.Kudos

Comment

To all who having been doing all the leg-work,Rip,Dan and everyone else-thanks and lets make some money today

Comment

fjb ,,theres no doubt in my mind we will kick ass today,im physched and feel lucky today ,,good luck the first game is 12:10 will post no later than 11:45,,,now i know how it feels not being able to access the plays,or having someone get them to you ,so ill make sure we all have enough time everyday from now on ,,Good luck and man dan kept the fades going great,,

Comment

To All

Thanks to everyone that has been involved in putting together and posting all the fade plays

Comment

good to see you aces

Comment

great to see that your back bro!
                    how was your trip?

will wait to see your solid pickings for sunday!
                    on to sweet 16 soon

Comment

lol haze thats so cool love that pic ,,if u get anymore of them can u email them to me thanks buddy ..

Comment

welcome back buddy i think they found out what a great job u do..........i sure missed that girl of yours lol
                        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Welcome back, hope you had a nice trip Rip! I totally agree with you about having a killer day with the fades today. Will be waiting patiently till the post. And once again to you and all the gang who make this possible, a big MAHALO!!!
                          "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Welcome back "godfather"! Hope the trip went well and look forward to today. Post the picks when you can. Would also like to send out a big thanks to all the guys who helped out the last few days. Two thumbs up ecspecially to Dan!! Let's get'em today!!

PEACE

Comment

Thanks everyone you made my day really, welcome back rip
                              Dan
                              Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Working...
                              X