This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fade Thread Clutter.

PLEASE .....NO PLAY BY PLAY ON THE GAMES GUYS...I THINK WE ALL KNOW THE DAMN SCORES OF THE GAMESE BET...WERE ON A COMPUTER FOR PETES SAKE...geeeezzzz :bestwishe

What thread are you talking about? I don't see play by play in any threads.
    Every
    Villain
    Is
    Lemons

Comment

I agree .. very annoying ...

Comment

There should be nothing wrong with having a thread for guys that want to root their games in. The thread is clearly marked if you don't want to be involved then stay out of it. How hard is that? Everyday someone finds something to whine about!

Comment

where should I post the next sets plays...why was the thread closed??
          Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
            There should be nothing wrong with having a thread for guys that want to root their games in. The thread is clearly marked if you don't want to be involved then stay out of it. How hard is that? Everyday someone finds something to whine about!
            hey, go play with Sammy's bat ... Whine on that ...

The new thread that he opened is fine ... I am sure that is what THENDY meant also ...

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
              i dont care if you root ...im looking for information not mindless chatter.

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
                where should I post the next sets plays...why was the thread closed??
                Because you could not find a damn thing in there .. i will open it now if you want .. I was afraid you were going to post a play and it would have been buried in 2 minutes ....

Comment

how about I post the play in here then you put it in my #1 post then unlock it
                  Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                    hey, go play with Sammy's bat ... Whine on that ...

The new thread that he opened is fine ... I am sure that is what THENDY meant also ...
                    You will be my next victim if you keep it up.

Was there really a need to open up a new thread bitching about it when you already handled it??? It's so annoying everyday someone finds something else to complain about!!! I swear there are more teenagers in here then grown fucking men! I'm going to put my head through the wall and then come back and open meaningless threads whining about naked women!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THENDY
                      i dont care if you root ...im looking for information not mindless chatter.
                      Go to the first post Einstein. All the info you need right there! Now beat it, you're worse then a woman!!

Comment

You are one sic individual mike.

Comment

Originally posted by surveyor
                          You are one sic individual mike.
                          Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
                            how about I post the play in here then you put it in my #1 post then unlock it
                            Dan, put it in the original thread .. i do not think anyone will post in there now .. thanks

Comment

Was there really a need to open up a new thread bitching about it when you already handled it??? It's so annoying everyday someone finds something else to complain about!!! I swear there are more teenagers in here then grown fucking men! I'm going to put my head through the wall and then come back and open meaningless threads whining about naked women!!!
                              If your refering to me...I already explained it.

Why not just open up a "fade in game thread".

Comment

Working...
                              X