• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip...

Tomorrow and Sat would you like me to do the fades again
    Bye bud
    Dan
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

SURE BUD,,THAT;LL BE GREAT AND OTHERS WILL HELP YOU IF U LIKE,,do urself a favor,,just relax dont open the thread up till 10 minutes before game time,,make sure you wager first..Than 2nd post the games with the lines that you get,,,than post the time,,than have a beer or 4,,than do the tallys on ur post,,dont worry about the night games , do the early games first,today we have 8 early games so i did the post for those,,at night time around 650do the night games....at 615pm have spark or wayne or monte close the thread for you,, You need about 30 minutes for the thread to be closed so ur not going crazy trying to answer everyones requests and needs..Anyone gives you shit, tell spark and there ip addy will be banned..Remember your #'s count,try and dont do doubles if possible,but if it hapens its okay..Dan, dont be in a hurry, i know how it was for me in the beginning, if the server goes down dont panic , when the plays get posted they get posted..You will be fine,,,ill email you my phone # incase you need to scream or any questions,,.just have a beer and put channel 595 on directv and you;ll be okay ,,Good luck,,when u go 7-2 tomorow it;ll feel great ,,Thanks buddy ,,Rip

Comment

Rip, I hate to ask this ..... What is on channel 595??? I have a great idea it is

Comment

Hah k rip thanks i will use all of your advice 7-2??? tomorrow we are going 12-0
        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

grandpa..595 is playboy channel ..lol

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
            Rip, I hate to ask this ..... What is on channel 595??? I have a great idea it is
            I can't believe u actually had to ask! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
              I can't believe u actually had to ask! lol
              Do you really think I did not know the answer with you perverts around??? haha

Comment

Working...
              X