Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i finally get the chance to thank you for all you have done. i have been following you for about two weeks, and you helped build my bankroll alot. by the way, i am another NJ guy.

Comment

• It's 9 o'clock!!!!!!!

Comment

• wow welcome fellow jersey guy,,what go-go or brothel house do u visit..

Comment

• Originally posted by SustainDan
          Hey guys sorry for the wait was at my girlfriends place,
          Ill be home at 11 am eastern so Ill do the fades all day if needed. And sat. too. BIG MIKE that girl in the webcam pictures is soooooo hot she has the nicest ass ive ever seen.
          Dan
          Your in Danster ... thanks ...

Comment

• Comment

• omg! this is gonna be the next biggest bet since the ipod mini bet. gonna throw in $300 for this game lets go lets gooooooo
              thank you rip!

Comment

• POST 155... I think the chicks still on her period.. get the gloves boys haha
                Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

• what the f*&k

he shot like it was 2 seconds left
                  BABY NEEDS SOME NEW SHOES

Comment

• Time for Three Jack to vent.....I live in Boston...I have Wake up 17 with 4 mins left and CBS is not switching to Texas/Nevada...WHAT THE F?
                    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• These fucking teams BLOW in the last minute of these games!!! Guy shoots a 3 with tons of time left on the clock! WTF!

Comment

• Give her a closer look Dan!

Comment

• oh my ..

Comment

• Originally posted by THICK 1
                            gl on ur play rip.
                            21-5 those are the percentages that i am talking about.
                            hope you know what i mean.
                            so far with the fine tune that i talked to u about is 1-0 so far today

gl on your play

Hey THICK, If you go through the fine tune method (as far as I know) and bet the plays with 80% or better services against us the system is now 4-0 since I have been charting it. I agree with going against everything but I have been betting 3 units on 80% or better, 2 units on the rest of the majors, and 1 unit on the opinions. Seems to be working well. I believe UAB will get this outright tonight and take the SUPER MAJORS to 5-0 since I starting tracking them (Saturday).

Good luck everyone and ROLL TIDE (oh wait, that's Alabama). How about Burn'em Blazers!! :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire
                            Last edited by betitnow; 03-17-2005, 09:14 PM.
                            I love Ripple and Spark and would sooner die than say anything bad about either of them. Thanks for making BettorsChat work guys! (SUCKING UP TO THE BOSSES) Love you too Monte
                            :uzi:

Comment

• whats up rip? i don't really go out to go-go's much. i live in central jersey and there are a bunch around here. maybe i will get a chance to meet up with everyone at one sometime. GL with the late game guys!!! UAB!!!!!

Comment

• we sux 1 game we won ....geeze

Comment

Working...
                                X