Ripple, Spark, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripple, Spark, etc

Thanks for a great site that continues to improve, this is a great idea and look forward to the results

Ditto.......much appreciated.
    You can't get there from here..........

Comment

np now we can control it ,,i got 2 plays up already

Comment

Your welcome guys .. Just enjoy and hope we can mke some $$$$

Comment

Thanks

Thanks guys for the hard work. Do not post much but visit often -- so called lurker -- at least I don't muddle up the boards (joking).

Do not handicapp Basketball and hate services -- so I luv the fades.

AGAIN THANKS FOR THE HARDWORK AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE FADES WHEN I GET BREAK FROM THE DAILY GRIND.

LETS GET'EM FELLAS!!!

Comment

Thanks so much for this wonderful sight. Have a suggestion however. It is nearly impossible to get to the posts once they are up. I would suggest that anyone going to get the fades simply get those fades and leave so that others can also get them. I assume that messages during that critical time only tend to make it harder for others to get acess. Or put up a thread that has no posting access except to those putting up the Fades. Other than that little problem you have done a truly wonderful job and it is appreciated by a large silent majority out here. If more help id ever needed please feel free to call on me.

Comment

myke ,,we understand the problem but theres nothing that we can do right now,,all the plays will be on page 1 post #1,,were working on it right now,,for the time being ill try and post the first game no later than 645,,,believe it or not alot of services we get dont come out to 630,,and we have to find them,,post them read the email services tally ,,but were working on inproving the site everyday,,the more people open accounts using montes books the better in the long run we;ll be..once baseball comes the sites ok its baskets & football ..but thanks and ill forward ur suggestion over to bc

Comment

Working...
              X