Comment

monte getting envolved whohooooooooooo
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

montes the man....thanks monte,,i'll try and keep spark in line ..lol

Comment

Luv It

Comment

keeping spark in line lol.................does he know which end is up anymore? only way to calm him down is put the sheep back up and make him count them lol love u grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
              montes the man....thanks monte,,i'll try and keep spark in line ..lol
              Yes, we will have to keep spark in line as you know how he can get lol

Comment

if not we'll take him for the $95.00 cleaning out job ..lol

Comment

shit rip we seen how small bry is and if he is hung like his dad.........do u really think they will charge 95.00 lol might be a half price sell lol

Comment

all plays will always be in the first post of page 1.even updates,,everyday wont be the same time so please dont clutter sparks service thread about times ,check here for daily updates .Please keep all the negative comments out of of the fade thread,Yell at ur gf,wife, friends or parents, at least there only to forgive you,spark will bann you.Some days we will post tallys if we have time.This fade thread will be open 24/7 for updates.A new thread will be made everyday for the plays.As Dan The Man stated last night, no one is putting a gun to your head to play these games,play at your own risk.PLease dont ask us why were playing this game when joe blow has the other team as its goy.As you all know most of the games will be from tally's ,1 or 2 games a night might be from another system where working on.all the games i put out are the games im playing, if your playing the opposite side of us we wish you nothing but the best,just do us a favor and please dont root against us in this thread.,Good luck and enjoy your stay,
                    Last edited by Ripple; 03-16-2005, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Rip

Make a sticky regarding what this forum is about so people can read it at anytime. Have the rules etc. in there.

Comment

Congrats to the newest moderator!

Keep up the great work Ripple

Comment

how do i make a sticky ..im a rookie doing sparks job ..lol

Comment

better watch out rip lovedoc will make it a sticky 4 ya

Comment

Best news I've heard in a long time. Thanks RIP, let's take the man's money!

Comment

Working...
                              X