Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you use project management tool when planning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you use project management tool when planning?

I spend a lot of time thinking and working out details. Brainstorming, researching experimenting and reflecting. Usually I produce some kind of great plan. Problem is that I often procrastinate a lot when the projects are broken down into small tasks. Of course this is bad for productivity.

Do you use some kind of project managment tool to work through all boring tasks? Please advice.

To map out a project and establish a timeline, I use Trello. Then, I figure out the dependencies for each step and break down tasks accordingly. Anything that I might forget to do or avoid doing is placed in Google Keep.

The beauty of using Google Keep is its integration with Google Calendar and Google Reminders. While Trello does/may have these features through "Power Ups", I prefer Google's implementation of the feature. Additionally, for those that are not aware, Google Reminders automatically pushes items forward to the next day if not marked as done, which is great for forgetful or procrastination-prone people.
    Last edited by Exposwitch; 02-27-2023, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Hey there, buddy! It's OK. We're here to help. Trello can be a real drag sometimes, even with a premium account. Have you checked out Planfix? It's got all sorts of features and integrations. Plus, it's super user-friendly, so you won't have to waste time trying to figure out how to use it. Another option could be Jira, but at our company, we use Planfix crm software. We also used to have Trello previously but soon replaced it with Planfix. Hope this helps, and good luck with your search!

Comment

Working...
      X