Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark View Post
    To: Joe Spark Spark ([email protected])

Tell Grandma I'm on the Marlins -106. I got my ass kicked on the Cardinals as you know.

.................................................. .....

GM, not too sure if he is being straight with you
    volstad is due, but that line seems a bit low for someone like Richard who has been pathetic here of late.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

I think Florida is the right side today--didn't know he was on it!

Comment

Tell Grandma I'm on the Marlins -106. I got my ass kicked on the Cardinals as you know.

.................................................. .....

GM, not too sure if he is being straight with you
        From another site:
        Florida (-106) over San Diego
        pitcher Volstad

Joe, Why is this guy still e-mailing you his plays?

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
        When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
        Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
          volstad is due, but that line seems a bit low for someone like Richard who has been pathetic here of late.
          It is a tough call for me ... Not playing either side ...

Wish i would have played the WS though .... Very hot team up against the worst team in the Majors ...

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
            From another site:
            Florida (-106) over San Diego
            pitcher Volstad

Joe, Why is this guy still e-mailing you his plays?
            I have been getting his plays from someone else the last few days ... he saw GM's post here in this thread and he sent me that e-mail ...

4-0 WS ... what a dumbass I am ...

Comment

I have been getting his plays from someone else the last few days ... he saw GM's post here in this thread and he sent me that e-mail ...

4-0 WS ... what a dumbass I am ...
              I pulled the trigger on SD. I thought about riding the V train because he's due, but I learned a long time ago that if you're playing someone just because they're due, you're gonna get burned.
              "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

emails sparky?

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
                  emails sparky?
                  I heard that is is laying off till July 15th ... I will keep you updated

Good Move on your part yesterday

Comment

Hey Grandmama ... I have an idea ... fade me ... I went 0-4 yesterday ...

You may think I am joking ... I am not .. I just may fade myself today

Good Luck to you pal

Comment

It is obvious that he still reads this forum ... I just received this ...

Sent: Sat 6/26/10 12:26 PM

Spark, I know I'm on your bad side right now, but can you do me one tiny tiny favor? Not that you care or give a hoot, the reason why I am taking a leave of absence until July 15th is to be with my baby boy who is having a procedure done.
                      Last edited by Spark; 06-26-2010, 01:37 PM.

Comment

It is obvious that he still reads this forum ... I just received this ...

Sent: Sat 6/26/10 12:26 PM

Spark, I know I'm on your bad side right now, but can you do me one tiny tiny favor? Not that you care or give a hoot, the reason why I am taking a leave of absence until July 15th is to be with my baby boy who is having a procedure done.
                        I hope his kid is going to be ok, but I know he's hating it right now that people over here are fading his plays.

Comment

He must not have anybody who pays for his service. If he did, they are getting fucked on the no picks part!

Comment

Working...
                          X