Mercer

BONUS PLAY
    40 DIME
    CHALK
    DOUBLE DIGIT BURIAL
    Wichita state

Comment

• Sunday Brandon Lang

75 Dimes - Uconn Huskies +5 1/2 over the Michigan State Spartans, 2:20 PM EST

30 Dimes - Kentucky Wildcats -2 1/2 over the Michigan Wolverines, 5:05 PM EST

Comment

• Monday Brandon Lang

75 Dimes - Connecticut Huskies +2 1/2 over the Kentucky Wildcats

Comment

• What do you know the sun shined on his ass this time.

Comment

• Hows this clown doing in MLB?

Comment

• Originally posted by vinnyvegas View Post
              LANG 2014 BANKROLL
              -867.5 Monopoly Dimes

LANG FINAL 2013 BANKROLL
              -929 Monopoly Dimes
              Vinny see any MLB plays?

Comment

• Vinny I hope you have something for the football season

Comment

• My 10 Dime selection is on Colorado and Arizona under the total. The current total on this game is 8 1/2 in Vegas and offshore. Please specify Morales and Miley at the time of wager. Be sure to shop around for the best line available

Today's LANG & he's been straight $$ fading of late
                  Last edited by Spark; 08-10-2014, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• YTD:

LANG 2014 BANKROLL
                    -539.75 Monopoly Dimes

LANG 2013 BANKROLL FINAL
                    -929 Monopoly Dimes

He lost 4 in a ROW before Sunday's play.
                    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

• Brandon Lang

Monday Selection ...

My 10 Dime selection is on Cardinals over the Marlins. The current line on this game is between -105 and -110 in Vegas and offshore. Please specify Miller and Koehler at the time of wager. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.

ANALYSIS
                      Going to roll with the hotter team here on Monday.

With his 3rd consecutive strong outing under his belt allowing 1 run on 4 hits in 7 innings against the Red Sox last Wednesday, Shelby Miller is looking to deal again.

He has allowed just 5 earned runs over his last 18 2/3 innings since re joining the rotation on July 26th.

As for Koehler, he comes in off a 2nd straight loss allowing 4 walks in 6 innings of a 7-3 defeat to the Pirates.

In his lone start versus the Cardinals he was destroyed to the tune of 9 runs on 8 hits in 4 2/3 innings.

To the numbers: The Cardinals are 6-2 in Miller's last 8 starts versus a team with a losing record.

As for the Marlins: They are 0-4 in Koehler's last 4 starts versus the NL Central and a horrific 2-8 his last 10 starts following a team loss in their previous game.

Case in point, this isn't the guy you want on the mound to try and stop a losing streak.

The river card is the Marlins are 20-8 their last 28 meetings in Miami.

Jump on the road team in South Beach tonigh

Comment

• Thx Spark!!!
                        FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

• Thanks Spark
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Someone pull out the newspaper and throw darts at it as I bet you could hit better than this idiot.

Comment

• Brandon Lang

Thursday Selection ...

My 20 Dime selection is on the Bears over the Jags. The current line on this game is -3 1/2 in Vegas and offshore. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.

ANALYSIS
                              All about the better offense showing up again tonight.

In their 1st preseason game against the Eagles the Bears put up 34 points on over 500 yards total offense including over 400 in the air.

Jay Cutler went 9 for 13 for 85 yards, Jimmy Clausen went 7 of 13 for 150 yards, Jordan Palmer went 8 of 11 for 104 yards and Fales went 5 of 7 for 68 yards.

I'm sorry folks, when my 4th string QB puts up those numbers with a touchdown, that tells me something right there.

Bottom line: you put up numbers like that in the first preseason game and you are an automatic go with in your next game, especially at home.

As for the Jags, in their 16-10 win over Tampa Bay you take away the McCown 85 yard pick 6 and what do you have: 3 field goals at home.

Yes, Bortles was impressive at 7 of 11 for 117 yard against the Bucs 2nd and 3rd unit and he may be impressive again tonight.

But the difference in this game will be the fact the Bears are going to air it out with anyone of those 4 QB's and they are going to score in all 4 quarters.

You saw it against Philadelphia and they are not going to alter or change that attack tonight. They want to score every possession with any one of those 4 guys.

The Jags are not good enough depth wise to keep pace and this is a double digit win for "DA BEARS".

Lay the wood and wait to collect tonight.

Comment

• Greatness FADING this clown. I just hope he continues to give us picks this entire football season.
                                FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Working...
                                X