FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

• Easy money...

2013 BANKROLL = -964.5 DIMES
      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

• Lang is on teaser central mi +27 and over 49.5 fyi

Comment

• Thx BTL...got caught up & didn't post...thx for picking up slack. He won, good for us, he continues to toss dart & give us WINNERS...typical BS teaser he pulls out when he's losing like normal.

I don't know a single person with a brain who takes his teasers or fades...only an idiot would make that kind of wager.
          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

• 150 Dime selection on Oregon -10.5 against Stanford. He advises to buy the half point insurance to make it -10

50 Dime 3-Team 10 point teaser is on Baylor, Troy and Washington. The current line on these games is Baylor -15, Troy +13 1/2 and Washington -2 1/2. He advises you to take Baylor to -5, Troy to +23 1/2 and the Redskins to +7 1/2.
            FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

• Ty VV keep up good work

Comment

• Before long he's going to launch a Major play since he needs a big win. I don't know how the dope makes any money.

Originally posted by vinnyvegas View Post
                Thx BTL...got caught up & didn't post...thx for picking up slack. He won, good for us, he continues to toss dart & give us WINNERS...typical BS teaser he pulls out when he's losing like normal.

I don't know a single person with a brain who takes his teasers or fades...only an idiot would make that kind of wager.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                  Before long he's going to launch a Major play since he needs a big win. I don't know how the dope makes any money.
                  Another LOSER, 150 DIMES or 165 DIMES w/ JUICE if it wasn't monopoly $$$$...wins the teaser so only loses 115 DIMES now YTD = $1,059.5 DIMES, he's broken the 1000 barrier
                  FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

• POS L A N G going to well with BS teaser crap cuz he's over 1000 DIMES IN HOLE

50 DIME
                    TEASER MONEY MOVE
                    #2 IN A ROW

Louisville - Uconn
                    Air Force - New Mexico
                    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

• this guy is the biggest scam going! omg…how can you be this bad and still call yourself a service… Yikes!

Comment

• Guys, LANG pulled his newest trick IMO...NO sign of a pick on SATURDAY...magically, he posts WINNERS, both 150 DIME & 75 DIME TEASER...no site, service thread ANYWHERE had his plays...he's such a LOSER that NO ONE is stupid enough to buy his picks. Personally I'm glad he's claiming winners cuz he's still in game for us & has this for TODAY which we all know to IGNORE TEASERS & FADE pick(s)...I LOVE CBOYS TODAY!!!!

150 Dimes -Saints -7 over the Cowboys

50 Dimes - 3-Team 10 point teaser Buffalo +13, Seattle +6, and Broncos/SD Over 48

30 Dimes - 3-Team Parlay Eagles -1, Rams +9 and the Ravens +1.5
                        FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

• BTW, NO -7 anywhere on SAINTS...the idiot/loser can't even get a good line.
                          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

• L A N G again not being posted till well after games, claiming winners...nothing to FADE, nothing gained/lost. Will try to continue to get.
                            FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

• Lang posted Titans +3 for all who fade

Comment

• Im on indy then

Comment

Working...
                                X