Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah he has sucked real bad since NFL ended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
      Yeah he has sucked real bad since NFL ended.
      Not really...he got some wins at end, agree, but his OVERALL record is PUTRID...I honestly don't know why anyone would stay on a game he is on.

6-21 last 27 & he has 100 dimer LOSER (SERIOUSLY...$110,000 LOSER), plus PARLAY loser of 20,000. VCU loser...

I've posted his OVERALL a while back & it was STUPID BAD. I constantly feed his picks to degens to help out. All do what they have to, but his history is just that, BAD. I don't make a play until I see what he's ON. Liked Vandy at 1st but when I saw him on, & AMOUNT...had to kill my book, AGAIN.

Sorry for rant, but Letswinalot, you seem to defend him at times or in some posts. Which is fine, but I don't see how anyone who has done this for some time (I'm no spring chicken but also not senile either), can think following this guy or thinking he knows WTF he is doing is smart, wise, or whatever. Easier to just FADE & get PAID. IMHO

Good luck to us tomorrow!! New day.
      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

• Fading this guy has made me some great cash.. I owe it all to 10DIME to get me back in the game.. I only usually bet 1 game a day.. If i lose, i know i will get it back the next day or 2.

Comment

• 50 Dime Play

Lehigh +3.5 over Xavier

20 Dime 3-Team Parlay

Norfolk State +14, South Florida -2.5, NC State +4.5

His Free Play is Creighton +8.5 over North Carolina
          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

• I'm on Xavier

Comment

• i loved lehigh, but i'm changing my pick now

Comment

• I loved Xavier...doubling UP on X Men

Thx for posting.
                FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

• I promised myself I'd come POST whether LANG WON or LOST. Well, I DOUBLED UP again on 2H XAVIER -4. Just like WISCONSIN

Thank YOU LANG...
                  FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

• Oh, 50 DIME LOSER makes him

6-22
                    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

• dman thats crazy 6 n 21 .... i mind as will save my time daily , n fade his play ..... ive been killed past 5 weeks ..... what i got to lose lol . . . looking forward to his plays dailynow . . . thanks for posting them guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy The Greek View Post
                        dman thats crazy 6 n 21 .... i mind as will save my time daily , n fade his play ..... ive been killed past 5 weeks ..... what i got to lose lol . . . looking forward to his plays dailynow . . . thanks for posting them guys
                        l ang is the man!!!! i told lovedoc to just fade his plays only and you wouldnt need to have 401k or stocks. you could just retire off of him. he is soooo good!!!! id pay for his plays just to fade him.

i wish i didnt bet other games on my own cause id be loaded by now. ive been fading him for the better part of a year now. i dont care who he is on or what the situation is. i even bet lehigh early this morning and then doubled back and bet xavier for 200 to cover my 100 on lehigh.
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Crazy, but 6 n 22 I would be up huge fading him .... instead I've probably been around his stats myself past 5 weeks or worse lol. . . Will gladly wait to place my wager, until I see his play. . . I've noticed he hits his 10 dimers more then anything. . . But again thanks for taken the time daily to look n post his play guys. . .

Comment

• 30 Dime Play

Princeton +7 over Pittsburgh

His Free Pick is Butler
                            FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

• What does he tell his clients? Or is it just such a joke that its meant for fading. He should advertise fading.

Comment

• Pitt it is!!

Comment

Working...
                                X