service numbers so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• service numbers so far

still early but so far got services 17-8 on ohio st. so far plus the line dropping from 6-3.5,really loveing LSU...I really hate Les Miles but not sure he could fuck this up..i dont think.will check back later and total them up.

I live in the Magic City too.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama
      I live in the Magic City too.
      How cool!!I live in Shelby County,been in bham bout 13 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by jason18
        How cool!!I live in Shelby County,been in bham bout 13 yrs.

USED TO GO TO THE DOG TRACK IN BIRMINGHAM ALOT.DATED A GIRL THERE I THINK IN INVERNESS NOT FAR FROM THE TRACK.ONLY THING I REMEMBER ABOUT BIRMINGHAM IS THAT EVERYONE IDOLIZES THIS STATUE 'THE VULCAN ' LIKE IT WAS GOD OR SOMETHING.I WAS MAKING FUN OF IT AT A BAR WITH HER ONE NIGHT AND ALMOST GOT JUMPED BY ABOUT 5 DUDES.IS THIS STATUE STILL THERE OR DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
          USED TO GO TO THE DOG TRACK IN BIRMINGHAM ALOT.DATED A GIRL THERE I THINK IN INVERNESS NOT FAR FROM THE TRACK.ONLY THING I REMEMBER ABOUT BIRMINGHAM IS THAT EVERYONE IDOLIZES THIS STATUE 'THE VULCAN ' LIKE IT WAS GOD OR SOMETHING.I WAS MAKING FUN OF IT AT A BAR WITH HER ONE NIGHT AND ALMOST GOT JUMPED BY ABOUT 5 DUDES.IS THIS STATUE STILL THERE OR DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.
          LOL yeah buddy,it was taken down years ago and restored but its back up.I dont know alot of people who idolize it but im sure there are some.Im not too far from inverness,bout 15 mins..living in birmingham has helped me to hate the university of alabama more than anything on this earth,lol...

Comment

we live really close to each other. I don't know anyone that idolizes the Vulcan either. I'm a Bama guy, but a Montevallo grad. Been thinking about this game, and the line opened at 6, and is now at 3. I think it is going to be a blowout either way. Don't think Vegas is going to give us 3 points to middle with.
            "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

i live in bham too. i live in hoover!! I didn't realize there was too many alabama residents on this forum. War Eagle!!!
              The way the line moves is not always correct

Comment

What the hell is this Vulcan you all are talking about?

Comment

Its Birmingham's Statue of Liberty..lol

Comment

I didnt realize there were so many either,I live in Helena,when i first got married my wife and i lived in an apartment in Hoover,then bought a house in Helena.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngle
                      i live in bham too. i live in hoover!! I didn't realize there was too many alabama residents on this forum. War Eagle!!!
                      I didn't realize that many of yall knew how to use computers

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                        Oh shit

Comment

KB/et al

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                          What the hell is this Vulcan you all are talking about?
                          KB---here's who/what they are referring to......

http://www.visitvulcan.com/history.html

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                            now thats funny
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X