services pounding kentucky and alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• services pounding kentucky and alabama

i wasnt going to play either one of these but the services are killing kentucky and alabama...so are the public..takinjg ut and auburn bigg

I like Auburn and Ktcky myself---gl to ya

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I bet Tenn and leaning Bama
      Good Luck to everyone
      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
      Clark: What's steroids?
      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Fade the services!!!!!
        $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Tenn see is in a must win so I fill they will beat Kty
          THINK BLUE

Comment

DAMMMMM THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS JASON USALLY GOOD TO GO THE OPPISITE tHANKS FOR THE HEADS UP IM BEGINGING TO HATE SERVICES WHAT AM I SAYING I DO HATE THEM LOL
            GLLLLL WITH YOUR TENN. TEAM TODAY WHO U LIKEN IN THAT GAME I WAS REALLY SUPRISE TO SEE THEM AS A DOG????THANKS AGAIN BUDDY
            GETER DONE PEACE
            U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
            THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
            BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Good! Makes me like Auburn even more! Bitch ass Saban gonna get whooped by Auburn and that will be #6 in a row!

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
                Good! Makes me like Auburn even more! Bitch ass Saban gonna get whooped by Auburn and that will be #6 in a row!
                yes sir love auburn and ut..both need it badly..i know tubby wants to hand it to saban!!

Comment

Originally posted by jason18
                  i wasnt going to play either one of these but the services are killing kentucky and alabama...so are the public..takinjg ut and auburn bigg
                  Jason,

You can post this info on a regular basis in the fade section as it would probably get more views etc. Just make sure not to mention any particular service names.

Thanks

Comment

yes sir love auburn and ut..both need it badly..i know tubby wants to hand it to saban!!
                    Yup! I think IF Auburn wins this game they go to the bowl that they seem to always go to.. The Cotton Bowl.. Nice payout there.. When i moved here from Florida I picked up on auburn because i have always disliked the shit out of bama

Comment

Yup! I think IF Auburn wins this game they go to the bowl that they seem to always go to.. The Cotton Bowl.. Nice payout there.. When i moved here from Florida I picked up on auburn because i have always disliked the shit out of bama
                      ME TOO BROTHER I DIDNT DISLIKE THEM AS MUCH TILL I MOVED HERE..I WORK WITH SOME IGNORANT ASS FANS..PLUS AUBURN AT HOME AT NIGHT...THEY ARE LETHAL!!!

Comment

ME TOO BROTHER I DIDNT DISLIKE THEM AS MUCH TILL I MOVED HERE..I WORK WITH SOME IGNORANT ASS FANS..PLUS AUBURN AT HOME AT NIGHT...THEY ARE LETHAL!!!
                        Yup! Also for me throw in the fact that bama smashed my canes in the 92 national title game......... well i wont even say anything else

Comment

Yup! Also for me throw in the fact that bama smashed my canes in the 92 national title game......... well i wont even say anything else
                          LOL SO FAR I GOT
                          ALA11-2 IN SVCS
                          KENTUCKY 12-3 IN SVCS

AND ALSO ALOT OF GEORGIA AND 89% OF PEOPLE ARE ON UGA TOO

Comment

Ala 11-3
                            Kenty 14-3

Services So Far Damn I Hate Services But They Are Great Fades Lol Y Would Anybody Pay For Pix

Comment

2-0 fading them

Comment

Working...
                              X