services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• services

just wanted to say i noticed services all have cal have sen 10-0 so far even more reason to like Ut,maybe biast bu the numbers speak for themselves!!So let the bashing begin.Just pointing this out.

Originally posted by jason18
    just wanted to say i noticed services all have cal have sen 10-0 so far even more reason to like Ut,maybe biast bu the numbers speak for themselves!!So let the bashing begin.Just pointing this out.
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      Dude whats ur deal u walking sperm bank,stay out of my posts im just posting what i think is helpful info,go away little boy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jason18
        Dude whats ur deal u walking sperm bank,stay out of my posts im just posting what i think is helpful info,go away little boy!!!
        Stay out of Chungers thread and LMAO @ your childish name calling.....CAL by at least 2 TD's tonight....

Nobody cares about what services may have means nothing......

54-38 final......
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I'm a homer on this one, I'll admit it. I took UT +6 for a unit just to sweat it tonight. Bet with your heart I always say.
          He's baaaaack......

Comment

He is a big boy he can tell me that he doesnt need a little child to take up for him.And if u were here last year that was something that we all did,Fade the services.Make u a deal if cal doesont win,which they will not u will not post in my forum again.Im just posting helpful info dont need ur mouth.If u dont like it dont likie my posts dont read them little lady!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoyNamedSue
              I'm a homer on this one, I'll admit it. I took UT +6 for a unit just to sweat it tonight. Bet with yuor heart I always say.
              Yeah i just got it at 7 at betjamaica,gl bro'.

Comment

I did a count at another site and got cal (12) and TN (1)

Comment

Originally posted by drsho01
                  I did a count at another site and got cal (12) and TN (1)
                  Thanx bro good info!!!

Comment

also the line is up to 7!!!

Comment

Jason, i have no idea on this game. I think you could feel good on either side of this bet. Tenn and 7 sounds good, i personally will just watch the game
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

And on another note, i personally like to be on a game when the services are all on the other side. Looks like a good fade bet to me
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                          Stay out of Chungers thread and LMAO @ your childish name calling.....CAL by at least 2 TD's tonight....

Nobody cares about what services may have means nothing......

54-38 final......

Chado, really ....relax. Fade bets are a valuable tool. IMO..When i see services all on one side i often take the other team.

Relax buddy, just relax. I swear i think you are going to have a heart attack on the first Saturday in CFB
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                            Chado, really ....relax. Fade bets are a valuable tool. IMO..When i see services all on one side i often take the other team.

Relax buddy, just relax. I swear i think you are going to have a heart attack on the first Saturday in CFB
                            I agree

Comment

Thanks jc i am definately fading them,i might lose but its always a good bet.Gl guys!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X