any sugar bowl fade info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any sugar bowl fade info?

JC is still driving his home/trailer back from Florida so he won't be around to schedule these announcements for a while.

Comment

LSU-Notre Dame under 56 1/2; Got 21-7 services on the over. Riding Krueger 61-34 in CFB and Magliosa'a 1 1/2* plays on the under.

I'm not putting this out as a play, I had 37-28 services on Notre Dame, if you want to use this info, your on your own.

8:00 Play a 2 team teaser using Michigan and North Carolina-Penn under the total. This is my strongest play of the night, I'm betting 2 units on this!!! Good Luck if you tag along

There is also a SHARP BOOK PLAY on Penn, if you play it go the opposite and play NORTH CAROLINA. I'm not playing these till they start winning again!!!

8:05 Play the Grizzlies -4: Riding Rocketman 9-1 L10 on 1 of my reports, Coleman's 5*, JB now 87-81 in the NBA, and PAC * 64-54 in the NBA.

8:05 Play the Spurs -4; Riding Krueger 56-40 in the NBA. Fading Rosenthal, Lt Profits 35-51 in the NBA, Roundball 22-32, Feist 71-77, and Tony Matthews.

Thats a ton of plays for tonight, remember also, if Gonzaga stays at +1, play them, they opened -1 pt, so this would be a reverse favorite play if they stay +1 or more.

Lets win some $$$$$$$ tonight gang!!!!!!!!

Krunch

Comment

Working...
      X