Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krunch fades and hot services plays

Krunch's Sunday FADES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fade Plays

Play the Bengals-Lions-Jaguars-Patriots (buy the 1/2 pt to get +3 1/2)

SHARP BOOK PLAY ON THE under in the Steelers, YOU WANT TO PLAY THE OVER. I REPEAT, PLAY THE STEELERS OVER THE TOTAL

Krunch
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

i beat ya to it. look below!! lol

Comment

Small Opinion Play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play the Dolphins-Colts over; Got 11-3 on the under. Play this very small gang

I do have a fade play working tonight on the Nevada - Miami Florida game. Got a nice little 5 game winning streak going on the fades in the bowl games. Back around 6:00 tonight with an update

Thanks
      Krunch
      [email protected]

Comment

Tonight's FADE PLAY

7:30 Play Nevada +3 1/2; Got 31-18 services on Miami Florida, lets keep this little 5 gm win streak going on the bowl fades. Riding xxxx xxxx 14-1 in CFB and xxxxxxx Sports 4 unit Major on Nevada. Fading *** xxxx Club, xxxxxxxx, xxxxxx Sports 10-16 in the bowls, and xxxxx xxxxxxx (the coldest capper around the past 2 weeks).

Current bowl fade record is 11-9, but we have won 5 in a row gang.

Krunch
        [email protected]

Comment

That should do it for me tonigt.

Good luck and everyone here at BC I wish you the happiest and healthiest New Year
          [email protected]

Comment

JC, all the best to you and the family...have a happy, healthy and prosperous 2007...all the best, my man.
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
              JC, all the best to you and the family...have a happy, healthy and prosperous 2007...all the best, my man.

Same to you also Jack, so glad your here at BC. Good luck on the job trail in 07
              [email protected]

Comment

JC THANKS for making Krunch picks available!! I have made sooo much $$$ the last couple days following the picks!! I really appreciate you efforts and of course KRUNCH THANKS BROTHER! Really looking forward to first day of 2007!! I really appreciate your call on Kentucky Sat. Sweet ML winner for me! Again THANKS BROTHER!!
                "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Thanx for all you do! Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!
                  "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
                  X