Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krunch saturday fades

Krunch's Saturday Sharp Book-Sharp Money and FADE PLAYS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bowl Fade Record 9-9; Riding a 3 game win streak thou

12:00 Play Mississippi State-G Mason over the total: Riding the hottest capper out there this week in xxxxxx

Back around 12:40

Krunch
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

No Fade Play at 1:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got 23-22 services on Boston College and 5-3 on the over. We got fade plays working on the later bowl games thou and tonights NFL game.

2:00 Play Mississippi-St Louis ov 133; Riding xxxxx again, his only loss this week from what I see, was an overtime total loss.....

Back around 1:50 if I have an update

Krunch
    [email protected]

Comment

Smart Money Play

on Iowa + the points; These plays are now 7-4 L11, lost 2 row. The story on Iowa is, they are the healthiest player wise that they've been all year. I'm buying Iowa Up to 10 1/2 and playing em for 2 units. Good luck if you tag along

Krunch
      [email protected]

Comment

Football Plays for the day

4:30 Play Iowa + the points; Smart Money Play on Iowa, xxxxxxxx has a 4* on Iowa, and xxxxxxx 8-2 in the bowls is on Iowa.

4:30 Play Iowa-Texas over the total; Riding xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx PLAY, he's been very HOT on these plays

8:00 Play Virginia Tech-Georgia over the total; Got 16-1 services on the under, yes this is a MAJOR FADE PLAY!!!!!

8:00 Play Georgia +3 1/2 (buy 1/2 pt); Got 35-24 services on Virginia Tech

8:00 Play the Giants - the points; Got 42-15 services on the Skins.

This will do it for me in football for the day gang, thats 5 plays

I will only be back if I get something on the later basketball games. Lets everyone have a great day today gang!!!!!!!

Krunch
        [email protected]

Comment

thanks jc and thank the krunchster as well!

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdmckid
            thanks jc and thank the krunchster as well!

no problem kid, hopefully we cash tonight hawkeyes look good for now, to bad they got fucked on that shit call on illegal man downfield
            [email protected]

Comment

Thanks for posting...

Comment

Working...
              X