X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fades ?

CAN SOME ONE EXPLAIN TO WHAT THE GAMBLING TERM FADES IS. THANX

Friday Fades in CFB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont know if Krunch is going to be around so i will post what i have found so far.

Services on KY 14
    Services on Clem 10

Services on Hous 17
    Services on S.Car 9

Services on Purdue 11
    Services on Mary 5

Services on T.T 20
    Services on Minny 4......THIS COULD BE A HUGE FADE

Services on Mizzou 13
    Services on Oreg St 11

Comment

A fade is a play(bet) against the popular sentiment or a handicapper who is going bad, i.e., a tout who is 2 and 11 in his last 13 plays and has a game of the year today. You go against(fade) the player on the cold streak or against the overwhelming public choice. Hope I explained this so you could understand it. Moosh.

Comment

Originally posted by THEV30
        It basically means you are going against either what all the services like or what the public is on. Some fade services and some fade the popular public picks, thinking Vegas doesn't lose those games!

Comment

services sell their picks to the public.

people monitor as many services that they have access to, they compile all the services selections and look for certain games that a large % of the services agree on. then you bet opposite of what the services select.

for instance yesterday there were like 30 services releasing Texas tech over Minny, only 4 services were on minny. when we see this we have learned that when you see those staggering differences to bet opposite what the services are taking.

it is difficult to do all of this and it takes a lot of people to gather the information and mull threw it. i hope this helps you understand
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

A fade play is when you bet against another gamblers play because he is having trouble picking winners

Comment

Thanks Guys I Got It

Comment

Thanks Guys I Got It

no problem, that is what this site is for. helping gamblers find a way to win

if it makes you feel any better i didnt know a fade when i got here either
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                  no problem, that is what this site is for. helping gamblers find a way to win

if it makes you feel any better i didnt know a fade when i got here either
                  THANKS AGAIN LETS MAKE SOME MONEY

Comment

Those are all great answers guys but im afraid there all wrong. A fade is when a wide receiver makes his break to the back Pylon in the end zone instead of to the post. Usually done when the receiver has a Height advantage. Hope this clears things up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by tdtylert
                      Those are all great answers guys but im afraid there all wrong. A fade is when a wide receiver makes his break to the back Pylon in the end zone instead of to the post. Usually done when the receiver has a Height advantage. Hope this clears things up a bit.
                      YOUR WRONG TO A FADE IS A POPULAR HAIR CUT.

Comment

Working...
                      X