Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krunch Wednesday fades

Krunch's (YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO BET) Wednesday FADES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOWS THAT FOR A HEADING GANG

8:00 Play South Florida +7 1/2; We are riding the best capper in CBB in 27-8 on the year.

8:15 Play Jacksonville State +13; Riding (Free Silver Rated Play) who is on a nice little 5-0 run and this team can flat out score.

8:00 Play Wyoming if they stay an underdog, the line is currently Wisc Milw -1, Wyoming opened as a 1 pt favorite so this is a reverse favorite play. Wait till approximatley 10 minutes before the game starts and bet accordingly.

8:00 Play UCLA -3 (buy 1/2 pt); Got 39-27 services on Florida St. We are riding the hottest bowl services out there: 6-0, 6-1, 6-0 and supposedly 20-2-1 L23 college picks, 4-1, 5-1, B 4-1, and Picks from the at 4-0. We are fading the coldest bowl service that I see in at 1-7 so far and yes he has Florida State as his play tonight.

8:00 Play UCLA-Florida State over 38; Got 22-7 services on the under. If you wait till about 10 minutes before game time, you might even get a better line as this line has done nothing but DROP.

I will only be back if a SHARP BOOK or SHARP MONEY PLAY comes out!!!

ACCORDING TO MY TIME, YOU HAVE 44 MINUTES TILL THE FIRST GAME STARTS

GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK

KRUNCH
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]
Working...
X