JC Fades for Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTEKrunch's Tuesday Hot Service/FADE PLAYS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7:05 Play the Atlanta Hawks +8; Riding the xxxxxxxxx 8-0 so far in December. The Nuggets have lost 15 of the last 16 trips to Atlanta, you gotta take the points in this one.

][/QUOTE]

Bover i had the right fade, same as Krunch, they dont always win. Cut me a break please
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Thanks John ... never a need to apologize ....

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
        i see that tony, sorry cant help it
        why its not your fault they fucking suck...keep up the fizades.............. ...just leading the whole game and leave the building....just the nba at its best....
        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
          why its not your fault they fucking suck...keep up the fizades.............. ...just leading the whole game and leave the building....just the nba at its best....

THE NBA SUCKS
          [email protected]

Comment

Play the Hawks + 8 services all over Denver
            THE HAWKS BLOW, CONGRATS TMAC
            [email protected]

Comment

THE NBA SUCKS
              its so great not having a bookie and a credit line..... i have played like 10 games this season....i dont miss the nba its so brutal....i play alot smarter now cuz i dont want to deposit in pinny every day...lol...

Comment

Thanks for the hard work JC! I'll definitely be checking these plays out whenever you post them.

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                  its so great not having a bookie and a credit line..... i have played like 10 games this season....i dont miss the nba its so brutal....i play alot smarter now cuz i dont want to deposit in pinny every day...lol...

Bover you wanna know what sucks, doing the fades. First night under at st louis, the bears alone go over. 2nd night every service in the world is on Denver so i say atlanta, they cover 3/4 of the game but get blown out.

The gophers in CBB are every services pick laying a small # and they are up double digits with only a few to play. I have one shot at the under in golden state game, if that blows, so does my time with the fades. I do this to help, not to hurt players
                  [email protected]

Comment

I am not enjoying this, sorry for those that followed. Good night
                    [email protected]

Comment

It's only a couple of days JC. Stick with it if you can, in the long run I'm sure it will be worth it.

Comment

I am not enjoying this, sorry for those that followed. Good night
                        its all good gay-c....should we fade the fades...lol...have a good nite hick make sure the cows are in the barn its going to be a cold one there 2nite.................

Comment

the fades in basketball always come around-----just give them time

Comment

Working...
                          X