Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krunch sunday fades

Krunch's Sunday NFL FADE PLAYS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early Plays

Play Carolina -2 1/2 (buy 1/2); Got 19-1 (MAJOR FADE) services on the Giants

Play Atlanta-Tampa Bay under 37 1/2; This is a SHARP BOOK ACTION PLAY

Play the Lions -1; Got 20-8 on the Vikings. Vikes are 1-5 ATS L6 and 0-5 ATS the second half this season

Play the Colts: 29-17 on the Jags

Play the Raiders-Bengals over; 11-2 on the under

Play the Dolphins +3 1/2; 30-14 on the Pats. Riding 5* Wiseguy Play

Krunch
    good luck
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Gotta Love it- Thanx
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Carolina should be getting 3 with no need to buy points.
      Talk is cheap but you can't buy it back

Comment

Fades

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4:05 Play the Packers + the points; Got 20-7 services on the 49ers. Fading . Riding who is 38-14 L52 freebies

4:15 Play the Broncos + the points; Got 20-7 services on the Chargers. Fading

SHARP BOOK PLAY AT BET US UNDER 212 1/2 ON THE SUNS-BOBCATS. Now remember gang, we are going to play the opposite of this play. SO THE PLAY YOU WANT TO MAKE IS TO TAKE THE SUNS GAME OVER 212 1/2

SHARP BOOK PLAY AT BETUS ON MARYLAND +2. Now remember gang, we are going to play the opposite of this play. SO THE PLAY YOU WANT TO MAKE IS TO TAKE BOSTON COLLEGE minus the 1 1/2 or 2, whatever line you get. This is also a home unranked favorite play vs a ranked team.

There was also a SMART MONEY PLAY on the under in the Packers-49ers game. This is just a big play by a professional gambler. I haven't really kept track of how these plays are doing, so your on your own on this one.

73% of the bets are on the Suns tonight, I like Charlotte getting +7 1/2 in this one. They only scored 62 points on Friday night, teams that score in the 60's have covered roughly 63 % of the games following the game in which they only scored in the 60's.

I will only be back if I get something on the Saints-Cowboys game. I currently have 24-22 services on the Saints and 4-4 on the over and under.

Lets keep it rolling gang

Krunch
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Thanks John ...

Comment

Working...
          X