2 New Contests To Start Soon!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 New Contests To Start Soon!!!!

Hey guys and gals. We're going to be starting a couple of new contests in the upcoming days. One will be a simple, first one to $1000 is the winner, and another will be a longer contest that should last around a month. The first will be a $25 winner take all and the latter will be a $75 contest. Our man CheeBo (CheCheBoFumble) has generously donated $50 and site owner Count Monte has donated another $50 to accommodate these two. Should be a lot of fun.....Keep your eyes open!

Details to come soon.

PhilJr says he can definitely do better than he did in the last contest. One winner should do the trick Phil.
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Wahooooooooooo
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

bump the 1st contest up to $50

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
        bump the 1st contest up to $50
        OK. That's easy enough. One contest will be $50 and one will be $75.

$125 in prize money out there guys for the upcoming contsts!
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
          PhilJr says he can definitely do better than he did in the last contest. One winner should do the trick Phil.
          Geez, gone for 5 days and I get a nice back
          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
            Geez, gone for 5 days and I get a nice back
            I'd feel bad for that little jab if you hadn't grilled me in the previous contest for not being able to pick my nose. You know the karma Gods got you! I predict a 1-2 finish for you and I in the next contest.

And good to have ya back ya helmet buffer!
            [email protected]

Comment

If it's me and you in a 1-2 finish, I will double the pot if I win

Comment

If it's me and you in a 1-2 finish, I will double the pot if I win
                I'm paying some for 2nd place, so if you're doubling the pot if we win, I'm all for that!
                [email protected]

Comment

Guys. I think we'll start both contests on Monday. I feel like not everyone is around on the weekends and I want to make sure everyone that wants to enter will be able to get in on these. Both of these are a little different and should be fun!
                  [email protected]

Comment

I assume this is week 4 and final week on the pick 10? Will there be an update on standings?

Comment

I assume this is week 4 and final week on the pick 10? Will there be an update on standings?
                      Yes. This is week 4 and there are just 2 days in week 5. KB will be working on standings this week.
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                        Yes. This is week 4 and there are just 2 days in week 5. KB will be working on standings this week.
                        So how many picks are to be made in 2 days of week 5? Do real standings exist?

Comment

5 picks and I will do the final standings sometime this week.

Comment

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just a couple of thoughts FWIW...The contest would be closer to a capping contest if the consequences of a loss were applied rather than a loss being neutral. If someone picks a -150 favorite and loses $150 is subtracted from his total, $100 loss for a dog, etc. This idea may already be incorporated into the other contest currently going which I'm not a part of. If so, cool. Downside of this idea is that the contest may be unduly prolonged if everyone goes into a slump. probably wouldn't be a good idea to have a contest span two or three seasons. The contest would probably have to be within a timespan rather than 'first to $1000'

An entry fee would sweeten the pot, even if it were only $10. If mods don't want to deal with the administrivia associated with money collections that's totally understandable, just thought I'd throw it out there for consideration. The contest was fun as it was so if it's the same I have no beef. Thanks to Monte, Che and Kaz for staking the pot.

Comment

Working...
                              X