Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New $50 Contest to begin TOMORROW! Read inside because this one will be different!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New $50 Contest to begin TOMORROW! Read inside because this one will be different!

Guys, we are going to mix it up a little bit with this contest. This one will keep everyone in it longer than the previous contest did.

It will be all the major sports, MLB, NBA, NHL, that are playing right now. This contest wont be won by the best record, it will be won by who has won the most units at its conclusion. (typical 14 days)

You can pick any game on the ML if you choose, if you are down and you want to take a dog in MLB at +160 and if it wins you pick up the $160, if it loses you only lose - $100. If you take a fave at -150 then you will lose the $150. Of course you can take traditional picks as in the Bulls -2 -110, you win you get $100 you lose you go -$110.

If you get down you can focus on all dogs to get back in the contest, if you are up you can focus on spreads to minimize your losses if it doesn't win.

SAME RULES APPLY THAT WE HAVE BEEN USING: YOU MUST POST YOUR PLAY IN THE DAILY THREAD STARTED BY A MOD, AND YOU MUST START YOUR OWN THREAD WITH THE PLAY POSTED IN THE APPROIATE FORUM ALSO.

Any wager is good as long as it can be graded at scoresandodds.c0m

Good luck and EVERYONE lets participate please
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Sounds good and like a little more work for you scorers.Thanks for all you do!!

Comment

Thanks john and kaz

Comment

I might crawl outta the woodwork for this one.

Comment

Way to mix it up Gary and John!

One question is there a limit on MLB sides? In other words one can play a favorite of say -200?

Comment

No limit on ML faves. If you want to risk 300 to win 100, that is up to the participant.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              No limit on ML faves. If you want to risk 300 to win 100, that is up to the participant.
              Correct!

if you want to risk Golden State - 500 on the Money line and they lose, and they have, then that's your choice.
              You could also take Memphis +400 on the ML and hit it if you want to take a shot.

Want every participant to be in it with 4-5 days remaining. Some of these contest have been pretty much a two man race with 5 days to play, now people who are far back have a shot with some dogs.
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by hammy85 View Post
                Sounds good and like a little more work for you scorers.Thanks for all you do!!
                This should be a lot of fun. Hope everyone, including Club, joins in on it....

Hey Hammy. Check your email, I need a clarification from you. Thanks bro.
                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Love it! Hope we get a lot of participation. 3 Firsts and 1 Third in contests, I want to add this to my record. Only one problem, basketball is almost over and I suck at everything else.
                  Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Hey guys....

A little update. This contest will be worth $50 to the winner!

Hammy has graciously donated his $25 winner from the last contest and Monte has donated the $25 from his deep pockets!

So good luck and may the best capper win!
                    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Nice Hammy

Very nice
                      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X