Site back up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site back up

Hopefully this time there won't be any more problems. If anyone is having problems connecting to the website be sure to contact me bettorschat @ comcast.net

Testing

Testing 2

Testing 3

Comment

I cannot send a private message. I am interested where I can find the NCAAB Long sheet on the internet. Thanks Satch

Comment

Originally posted by Satch View Post
        I cannot send a private message. I am interested where I can find the NCAAB Long sheet on the internet. Thanks Satch
        PM's are turned off and for the NCAAB check out UDOG's posts in the NBA College Basketball forum

Comment

Everything works just fine, thank you for the overall excellent maintenance of this website.

Comment

I don't know how about you, but my betting experience started in high-school at the age of 15. I didn't know anything about betting at the time, I just new that I love football and everything related to it, and I was watching lots of football games, so I thought it would be cool to try to make some money out of it. Of course, I won my first bet, and since then it has been a continuos roller-coaster with ups and downs, but I think at the end of the day I lost more than I won, like most of you, I suppose. I have an online business, which I maintain with the use of which is an open-source e-commerce platform, and I'm very pleased for now, giving all this pandemic situation.
            Last edited by BettorsChat; 09-24-2020, 04:25 AM.

Comment

If you're looking for a reliable and best platform to buy a used car in Pakistan, My Wheels is the place to go.

Comment

One of the best venues for promoting your website and expanding your business is KNR Digital.

Comment

Working...
                X