Clear All

• Can You Believe This?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

doc, the Maytag repairman

Comment

Am I the only one who isn't shocked?

Comment

I honestly did not thnk it was that bad.. WOW!!

Comment

Joe, I have seen graveyards with more action ..... So FUCKING frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              I bet, You spend a load of time here. You tried buddy. Sorry I have not been around much at all the last few months to help.

Comment

There isn't much you could have done either joe. In the end we are just 1 of 10 members left here.

Comment

Yikes

Comment

I didn't know graveyard watching was a sport.

Anyway the guy working on this site has given me nothing, but one excuse after another so I'm going to have too find someone else. I don't know if he's a flake or just did this shit on purpose since he used to work for the maker of this software and actually is a mod on a forum that the software maker of this site owns. So he may still work for them I'm not sure.

The main thing to do is post and keep posting. It will come back football season. I've talked to you about things that I'm going to implement, but I can't do it unless I have someone that can and will finish the work.

Comment

Monte, You are seriously living in a fantasy land if you believe that. It got a little busier last year for football but not much. You keep saying it will get better on it's own or over time but that isn't going to happen unless something is done to bring people here. It just isn't ......

Comment

Read the urgent thread. Nobody ever does or even posts in there anymore but it pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Monte, You are seriously living in a fantasy land if you believe that. It got a little busier last year for football but not much. You keep saying it will get better on it's own or over time but that isn't going to happen unless something is done to bring people here. It just isn't ......
                          Hey, I sent out e-mails to main members posting and none of them got back to me with the exception of 1 who offered suggestions etc. The posters that are complaining about the lack of posts, or anything that I do did not e-mail me back. Now why would they not e-mail me back? Are they really wanting to see the site start getting heavy posting again? And I even informed them of some things that I was trying and going to do.

You want to talk about frustrated!

Comment

Read the urgent thread. Nobody ever does or even posts in there anymore but it pretty much sums it up.
                            Very simple Wayne who were the main posters down there? Then it's a matter of why are they not posting down there any more? The complaint that there is a lack of posting going on in the whole forum is not the answer. Continue to post down there as before. I cannot make them post and when I e-mail them with no response back it's frustrating and leads me to believe that they just want to complain.

Comment

Working...
                            X