Monte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Easy there Mr. Missing in fucking action for 47 days. It was a holiday you know, some of us aren't on here 24/7.

I'll get it posted sometime today.

Figured you wouldn't be back til Thanksgiving to get it done anyway...
    You keeping tabs on me? Don't know if that's a good thing or not

Comment

Easy there Mr. Missing in fucking action for 47 days. It was a holiday you know, some of us aren't on here 24/7.

I'll get it posted sometime today.

Figured you wouldn't be back til Thanksgiving to get it done anyway...
      Also sherlock you guys were talking about posting a poll before the Holidays

Comment

16 members and 685 guests

atolunch , Big Country 5 , BigWeiner , Bill the Thrill , checkers , jcindaville+ , kbsooner21 , mcisk , moondog22 , plandbill , poskid , Sirporkie , tech fan+ , Texas Star , umreb78 , VICTOR4464 ,

Comment

That brilliant idea thread is blowing up on guest views for some reason

Comment

It seriously just got 21 views in the 5 seconds it took me to refresh my browser

Comment

That brilliant idea thread is blowing up on guest views for some reason
              I have noticed that also ... I am so back and forth on that ...

Comment

7 members and 117 guests.

WTF ...........

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  7 members and 117 guests.

WTF ...........
                  Not making any sense.Not sure.if people are doing it on purpose or not but its getting bad.
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I ran 87 guest IP's between yesterday and today ... I only found 3 out of those 87 that match members on this site ... so only 3 out of the 87 guests that I ran were not signed in ... I think more than 90% of the guests are really guests ... If you get my drift!!!!

Comment

Wow well now the million $$$$$$ question is how we can get them to join without risking them not signing in.when we did the kapt kruise that was good to bring a lot of new people.in and also helped them gain the confidence to post plays.
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I WONDER IF MONTE CALLED SOME OF OUR SITE SPONSORS AND THEY OFFERED SOME SORT OF FREE PLAY CONTEST WHere We could have maybe a weekly MLB contest and the top 3 players get $100,50,25.
                        You can join these site sponsors without depositing $$$$$ so maybe that is a way to get us some more members.
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                          Wow well now the million $$$$$$ question is how we can get them to join without risking them not signing in.when we did the kapt kruise that was good to bring a lot of new people.in and also helped them gain the confidence to post plays.

I WONDER IF MONTE CALLED SOME OF OUR SITE SPONSORS AND THEY OFFERED SOME SORT OF FREE PLAY CONTEST WHere We could have maybe a weekly MLB contest and the top 3 players get $100,50,25.
                          You can join these site sponsors without depositing $$$$$ so maybe that is a way to get us some more members.

Even though it will bring people to this site I feel people are not going to post if they do not want to no matter how many contests you have ... all you get are people posting in the contest thread ... JMHO

Hopefully things will get back to normal this fall ...

Good thought though Jerry

Comment

There will be some football contests, but in order to participate in them they will have to register and be posting on the site. And that's because, you have a lot of people that go to forums just for contests.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                              16 members and 685 guests

atolunch , Big Country 5 , BigWeiner , Bill the Thrill , checkers , jcindaville+ , kbsooner21 , mcisk , moondog22 , plandbill , poskid , Sirporkie , tech fan+ , Texas Star , umreb78 , VICTOR4464 ,
                              I hope it's better now .....

But I did notice one thing ....

Spark copied and pasted this from his list. Notice, no plus sign ( + ) by KB's name .... Spark is no longer friends with KB?
                              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
                                I hope it's better now .....

But I did notice one thing ....

Spark copied and pasted this from his list. Notice, no plus sign ( + ) by KB's name .... Spark is no longer friends with KB?
                                Lol lol nice to.see u around buddy u have been missed terribly.I hope things are going well for u.Lsu if they win this next game they might just be the best college football team ever.

Heard the stats the other day.If they win they will have beaten the #2 ranked team twice at a nuetral site.The pac 10 champ (Oregon) at a nuetral site.Read where they have beaten 4 of the top 4 teams and 9 of THIER 13 wins was against teams in the top 25.Wow can it get any tougher than that.Besides Ga Tech's Brutal Schedule.Lol
                                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                                0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                                X