Nascar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nascar

Monte. I think it would be a good idea to open up the Nascar forum again, and set it up like the service section. You know, so it doesn't show up or clutter the home page, and the 2 or 3 people that give a shit about it can go look. What are your thoughts?

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
    Monte. I think it would be a good idea to open up the Nascar forum again. I'm getting quite into it with all this Nascar talk lately and am really thinking about joining the Survivor and N21 leagues! I think it would be great for some of us novices to learn from the greats here like 2 time champion kbsooner21.
    I like the idea Club! I'll help you out in any forum though pal

Comment

I was afraid nobody, (including Monte) would look at this thread because of the title.

Comment

Monte. I think it would be a good idea to open up the Nascar forum again, and set it up like the service section. You know, so it doesn't show up or clutter the home page, and the 2 or 3 people that give a shit about it can go look. What are your thoughts?
        The day you start posting after 8:00 pm, THEN maybe your opinion will mean shit to me. Vols Fan, KB,Ldawg,Liberty and for sure Wayne are way more important to me then some tard who lives in an igloo. Get your head out of your ass or you will be gone faster than a summer in North Dakota.

signed,

Monte

Comment

9 ish.

Comment

9 ish.
            I was already in bed when you made this post so I don't know why I'm making fun of anyone

Comment

Looks like we HAVE a defacto NASCAR FORUM right here !!
              Use this thread to go ToDaRace ...

Last edited by Ldawg; 02-24-2011, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X