acknowledgement & suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acknowledgement & suggestion

I don't always take the time to go through every single fuckin hoop game (too many).
    I pick and choose the ones i want to go through, then (pick 1 or 2 of them) and go with it.
    That being the case, i won't/don't always know about injured or missing players from other teams.
    I just happened to be reading 'Kaptains' thread (below) yesterday that said the Ok St center was out.
    That made me look at that game further and decide to play Washington when i wouldn't have otherwise.
    (winner)
    [Thanks 'Kap' - appreciate the info that i would not have known otherwise]
    ===============================================
    #2 Yesterday, 08:11 AM
    Kaptain
    Sailing to Money Island Join Date: Feb 2004
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    adding
    724 Washington -5 vs Ok St....

OK ST Post center 6'-11", is not even traveling with the team.....Washington is #1 in rebounding in NCAA thus far this year, and that means,the tallest player for OSU is 6'-6", and a back up.....OSU will go with the 4 guard team, and try and utilize spped....

Me thinks if you get 75% of the rebounds, you gonna win.....
    ===============================================

[suggestion]

Because basketball teams are usually going to perform based on their starting 5 (best) players
    the injured or missing player updated information is very crucial to betting and the outcome IMO.

These sport sites (i still like to believe) are intended to share info and help each other WIN.
    (NOT a constant capping contest between each other to prove who the best capper is)
    My suggestion is,
    have a thread or a page dedicated to JUST current/updated injured or missing players in hoops.

Anyone that may have that info (that others may not) - POST IT in the injured/missing area !!!

The other day i watched an NBA game, they said Nash would not be playing.
    (I didn't know that he was out) I know sometimes it's a gametime decision.
    I didn't bet the game but i wish i would've known that, i might have bet it then.
    [Phoenix got their ass kicked without Nash]

SHARING SPORTS INFO - THAT'S WHAT IT'S ABOUT ISN'T IT !!!

Actually someone started a thread doing that and not enough people contributed to it is the reason or at least I'm assuming that the reason the poster stopped doing this particular type of thread.

Comment

Working...
    X