mr. moderator....a change has to be made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mr. moderator....a change has to be made

I was asked rather politely by someone on another site to change my username "moats" to something else. Apparently, someone who is quite popular on that other site has the same name and has told me that it has caused some serious confusion. I honestly did not know this. I go by the name "moats" because that's the nickname that was given to me by my peers. It refers to being unobtainable; say for instance a house with a moat around it would make the people in the house hard to get to or hard to get a hold of or unobtainable.

I am just that person...very hard to get a hold of......so hence the name moats.

Now my problem is how do i change my name?
    I need a moderator to help me with this.

I want to do this out of respect for that other person who has used the name much longer than I have so its only fair.

If nothing can be done than let it be, but I had to try first!!!

ty and gl2ya

I a pretty sure you can just reregester under another name and this thread will let them know about it so the ip adresss matching would not matter.just re register and put in another username is what i would do
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by moats View Post
      I was asked rather politely by someone on another site to change my username "moats" to something else. Apparently, someone who is quite popular on that other site has the same name and has told me that it has caused some serious confusion. I honestly did not know this. I go by the name "moats" because that's the nickname that was given to me by my peers. It refers to being unobtainable; say for instance a house with a moat around it would make the people in the house hard to get to or hard to get a hold of or unobtainable.

I am just that person...very hard to get a hold of......so hence the name moats.

Now my problem is how do i change my name?
      I need a moderator to help me with this.

I want to do this out of respect for that other person who has used the name much longer than I have so its only fair.

If nothing can be done than let it be, but I had to try first!!!

ty and gl2ya
      E-mail me at [email protected] with the new username that you want.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
        E-mail me at [email protected] with the new username that you want.
        You have e-mail moats

Comment

Working...
        X