Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJeremy
    Bry,

LDawg (Lisa) was saying he was gonna kick the shit out of you if he ever sees you. He doesn't appreciate your comments and says you're a fat short lump of shit! He told BigMike this over A beer in Vegas.
    Funniest thing I have read all day

Comment

Originally posted by rwall
      This has got to be the funniest day
      I am laughing my ass off !!!!!!!
      What have you guys done to this forum?? This was the best GAMBLING site on the web ....

Comment

i guess it was when Bry said something about white trash or something about Nascar!

Comment

Originally posted by rwall
          This has got to be the funniest day
          I am laughing my ass off !!!!!!!
          you guys are phucking killing me, stop it, i cant get any work done.lol
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

She gave Mike every opportunity in the world to take her home, but he wouldn't do it.

She was about 5'2" weighed about 98 lbs and had a full 32 D fake boobies!!!!
            Was she not good looking? Or is Mike leaning towards the gay side.....

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
              RJ are you carrying a purse in PIC #1. What a homo
              Seinfeld carried a purse too...Oh, wait that was just a made up episode.

Comment

i guess it was when Bry said something about white trash or something about Nascar!
                If that's the case, KB would have flown to Furry Bush, NY & Thibodaux, LA to kick mine and Bry's ass!
                "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

that's right you REDNECK!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A FAG!

Bry,

LDawg (Lisa) was saying he was gonna kick the shit out of you if he ever sees you. He doesn't appreciate your comments and says you're a fat short lump of shit! He told BigMike this over A beer in Vegas.

Fuck Ldawg, I apologized to him already. If he has a problem with me why doesnt he talk to me about it??? Oh and he aint beating me up either. If he tried i would just swipe your man purse from you and beat the shit out of him with it.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Whatever. MEMO to lisa: If you have a problem with me you talk to me about it okay ASSHOLE!!!
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Big Mike, your right, that first picture was a bunch of good looking people!I like the chrome dome look, use to sport that look for 10 years, just got tired of shaving everyday.
                      RJ, don't worry about it, if my girl looked like that I would be ashamed of wearing her bag!
                      .....and guys, can't we all just get along???(yah right)...You guys are all making a wonderfull campaign for AOTM!!!keep up the good work gang!!!
                      "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Fuck Ldawg, I apologized to him already. If he has a problem with me why doesnt he talk to me about it??? Oh and he aint beating me up either. If he tried i would just swipe your man purse from you and beat the shit out of him with it.

Oh SHIT!!!!!!!!

Comment

Check out Bryan's Title..............

"LDawg is a piece of Crap"

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                            Was she not good looking? Or is Mike leaning towards the gay side.....

No, she was HOT, she was also married. But she did stay on till 4:45 just talking to Mike, and her shift ended at 4:00 am.

Comment

RJ I know,I know its a "MAN BAG" whatever. You may be bigger and stronger and better looking than me, but make no mistake about it, if you come around me with that man purse I swear to god I'll choke you out with the straps!!!!
                              I can't stand you but god damn you are funny!!!! :christmas

Comment

also I sure hope Big Mike threw some 40 block on that bald mellon of his
                                now I really hate you fatty.

Comment

Working...
                                X