Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vols Fan First Time EVER GOY Saturday!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Greek let me ask u something u said Georgia was a square play this week.I would really like to know how u can call that a square play.For one i would like to know how you came up with your miss st play.If you just looked at the line and said it looks to good to be true than ok i get it.But if u did the hard research on the game and found out something that i did not see i would like to know.I know alot of sharps that was on that play.So i dont understand why you would come into this thread and make a comment get em next time when i am sure u meant it for a slap in the face.I know Vols feels bad about it but he did go 7-3 saturday.Just lost the big one.Fix and Vols are buddies so when he came in giving him hell it was all in messing around why did u even say a word.You were opposite his play which was mine also and a very good capper across the street was on it also.If u call it a square play please give me the info u had to make miss st. a play in that game.Georgia should have won that game and should have rushed the ball for 200 yards on the ground and just ran it down miss st throat but for some reason they passed on 1st down.really what did u see to call it a square play.Keep your head up Vols it happens to the best of us and will happen to Greek also.Difference will be when i tell him gl get em next time it will come from the heart.No reason to kick a man when he is down
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
      Hey Greek let me ask u something u said Georgia was a square play this week.I would really like to know how u can call that a square play.For one i would like to know how you came up with your miss st play.If you just looked at the line and said it looks to good to be true than ok i get it.But if u did the hard research on the game and found out something that i did not see i would like to know.I know alot of sharps that was on that play.So i dont understand why you would come into this thread and make a comment get em next time when i am sure u meant it for a slap in the face.I know Vols feels bad about it but he did go 7-3 saturday.Just lost the big one.Fix and Vols are buddies so when he came in giving him hell it was all in messing around why did u even say a word.You were opposite his play which was mine also and a very good capper across the street was on it also.If u call it a square play please give me the info u had to make miss st. a play in that game.Georgia should have won that game and should have rushed the ball for 200 yards on the ground and just ran it down miss st throat but for some reason they passed on 1st down.really what did u see to call it a square play.Keep your head up Vols it happens to the best of us and will happen to Greek also.Difference will be when i tell him gl get em next time it will come from the heart.No reason to kick a man when he is down
      It's no secret Greek and me ain't the best of friends on here.I make a comment in his thread to insidethe8th and the rest is history.Look we all can give Greeks plays every week.We know who he is taking 90% of the time.He plays with Vegas and thats fine.I would rather cap a game and look at all the angles and win.It's extra meaningful that way. I don't follow him and never will. He has his followers and gets way more views then I ever will.I have fun here.I try to be a part of the hole site.His opion of me or my capping skills mean nothing.You know that.I think it's funny Greek gives me so much attention.I think inside he really likes me

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        You seem like a party guy.Do these 4 guys offend you
        Yes. Yes they do
        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
          Yes. Yes they do

Comment

It's no secret Greek and me ain't the best of friends on here.I make a comment in his thread to insidethe8th and the rest is history.Look we all can give Greeks plays every week.We know who he is taking 90% of the time.He plays with Vegas and thats fine.I would rather cap a game and look at all the angles and win.It's extra meaningful that way. I don't follow him and never will. He has his followers and gets way more views then I ever will.I have fun here.I try to be a part of the hole site.His opion of me or my capping skills mean nothing.You know that.I think it's funny Greek gives me so much attention.I think inside he really likes me
            Can't please everyone! Keep doing what you do and screw it! BOL to you!

Comment

It's no secret Greek and me ain't the best of friends on here.
              But you and I am kid so let me say that GG felt you gave him a shot with

Just looking at the lines and betting against everyone else don't give you stats like that
              and he took offense to it. Let it go now and I am asking GG the same thing.

2 good guys that can not get along. Worst part of this job here at BC.
              Last edited by Spark; 09-27-2010, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnbreakers View Post
                Can't please everyone! Keep doing what you do and screw it! BOL to you!
                Thanks TN

Now lets all stop bumping this thread so everyone will stop seeing how bad of a capper I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                  But you and I am kid so let me say that GG felt you gave him a shot with

and he took offense to it. Let it go now and I am asking GG the same thing.

2 good guys that can not get along. Worst part of this job here at BC.
                  You know I respect the hell out of you Spark.Wont be nothing else said to him.

Comment

Thanks TN

Now lets all stop bumping this thread so everyone will stop seeing how bad of a capper I am.
                    Finally. Someone with reason has a great solution !!

Like KB Palin would say "Drill baby, Drill"

Comment

You know I respect the hell out of you Spark.Wont be nothing else said to him.
                      Lies !! All Lies !!

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                        Lies !! All Lies !!

I'm Sparks favorite.All I have to say is "Hit the button" and your gone

Comment

I just told him twice to "hit the button" and he just keeps looking at me.The old man must have forgotten his hearing aid again

Comment

Absolutely!!!

BUMP

Comment

He works for NASA too ! ??

Comment

Sorry pol but vols asked me to ban you from his thread ...

Comment

Working...
                                X