Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting From The Hip ... Short, but not so Sweet

The Fix of the Week ???

FSU favored over Colorado this Saturday triggers off a world of suspicion.

The Seminoles looked ridiculously lazy and stupid last week in getting pummeled by Wake Forest , and their coach looked even more pathetic … now they’re a 6 point fave over a pretty darn good Colorado team.

SIX POINT FAVORITES !!!

So we ask ourselves the $64,000 Question … What does The Linesmaker know that Bowden knows that Dan Hawkins knows that we do not know ?

It’s impossible to spot a crooked game in advance because of course we never can know when it strikes and when it does it always hits when no one can do anything about it . And Bammmmm there it is … clear as day ... It comes on like a Terrorist Attack

And so here we are … trying to figure out which team will get the money on Saturday …

The Point Spread Godfather vs. the guy with the boyish face who used to coach in Idaho.

Geez I can only imagine how many times they’ve talked this week with Bowden doing all of the talking …. frantically explaining how things are done in his neck of the woods.

Mr. Bowden goes through disposable cell phones faster than we change our shorts and his old pal Mr. Lines is trying to sucker whomever he can into taking The Buffs.

I’ve seen FSU pull off some real shenanigence over the years and come late Saturday if FSU wins by 7 or more it will be because Colorado laid down … plain and simple. And if this occurs don’t be surprised … with The Godfather pulling the strings anything is within the realm of possibility.

The Public is being set up for yet another Royal Screwing and I think The Seminoles are the side which will turn the screws.

So If you must … Play on Florida St. – 6 to “cover” vs. Colorado…. I’ll pass because I’ve been faked out by Bowden in the distant past and came to realize that there are some people I just won’t get involved with … not for money , marbles or chalk.

This game needs to be watched ( and recorded )

And while I’m at it …. here’s that other Crook

Illinois + 15 over Penn St. This is the other game which caught my eye and it has all the makings of another potential stinkeroo point spread disgrace … Has Paterno finally found Religion in his old age ? Probably not … although he hasn’t THROWN one yet this year … which surprises the heck out of me … but sooner or later he will … HE MUST !!! so why not this Saturday vs. Illinois ? For years, he and Bowden have been The Absolute Best at cooking up games to bilk money from the betting public. Hunch is that he’ll be up to no good once again come Saturday and manufacture a way for The Illini to sneak under the number and cover this game.

Last Week: 2-0-1 on Top Plays ... easy games with Ball St. and Tulsa but ever so lucky to get a push with Iowa St. +3

Back tomorrow with the entire card ... 6 Top Plays + some opinions.

-CB

Now that's what I am talking about ...

Missed those Shooting's from the hip ...

Thanks Neil and Good Luck this weekend

Comment

Great Read Neil!

GL! lol

Comment

GL as always Neil!
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Nice----as always---thanks CB

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Love the HIP SHOTS!!! Thanks CB!!!

Comment

greatness!
              FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Love that pic of JoePa

Comment

I Missed These Glad You Are Back Buddy
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Being serious here. Have you seen the lack of respect that Vegas has gave West Virginia this week? They are only -14 over Marshall in Morgantown. Maybe Vegas don't respect Colorado that much. I honestly was a bit disappointed in Colorado's offense vs. a very poorish West VA defense.

I think FLA State -6 is the better bet, because if there offense can get anything going they are liable to stop Colorado in there tracks. I will not be wagering on the game, and I enjoyed the good read, but I don't think nothing is up with this game.

Comment

Maybe Phil Sto ol has some historical "statistical" data or trends which would tell us about the likelihood that above game is fixed. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot
                        Being serious here. Have you seen the lack of respect that Vegas has gave West Virginia this week? They are only -14 over Marshall in Morgantown. Maybe Vegas don't respect Colorado that much. I honestly was a bit disappointed in Colorado's offense vs. a very poorish West VA defense.

I think FLA State -6 is the better bet, because if there offense can get anything going they are liable to stop Colorado in there tracks. I will not be wagering on the game, and I enjoyed the good read, but I don't think nothing is up with this game.
                        Marshall always plays WVU tough. Its their bowl game especially with the probation. Do think they cover but I wont touch it.

Comment

Love the write up Coverboy goodluck!

Comment

cb ? fla fix, thought some peeps would bust your balls!

lmao! we all know there getting players back! this week!

why hide it ?

guess we'll see how, that colorado no huddle works in the heat!

Comment

The calls went with the writeup Neil and both were very good!

Comment

Working...
                              X