No announcement yet.

1 thread to wish Rook good luck in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, my name is Rook, First Time Thread Opener, Long Time Service, my question is how many games will ND win this year. I will hang up and listen to you answer, thanks Mike and the Maddog.
    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Damn, i am getting ready to go into Rook overload
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

He is more popular in the Gambling World now then when he was a service ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

Can you just ban me now?

Fvck this place....I'm going over to Wiz's forum. They are nicer there.

Comment

Im fucking crying
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
              Can you just ban me now?

Fvck this place....I'm going over to Wiz's forum. They are nicer there.
              Oh yeah .. I agree ... You would fit in perfectly with the other assholes over there ...

Comment

Oh yeah .. I agree ... You would fit in perfectly with the other assholes over there ...

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ok good point.

I guess I'll just sit back and watch this snowball continue to grow.

Thanks a fucking lot JC!!!

Comment

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ok good point.

I guess I'll just sit back and watch this snowball continue to grow.

Thanks a fucking lot JC!!!

Its making my morning

I swear im crying
                  [email protected]

Comment

Wiz still has a forum?

GL rook

(with your height too)
                    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
                      Wiz still has a forum?

GL rook

(with your height too)

Comment

I swear ... I counted 26 threads being opened in 5 days just in this forum ... That has to be a record ..

Comment

im kinda new around here but when you look at total post and when they joined and do the avg you see he is just doing a hell of a lot of bs'ing. Rook joined just 2 monthes after jc and jc has over 10,000 more post, but idont really no Rook may have been locked up for a year or something i didnt really research it that much , i just sit here and laugh at yall shooting the shit at each other, and love it when yall give me winners.

Comment

yall keep doing those bumps all day your never gonna get any rest!

Comment

Originally posted by pharmloan
                              im kinda new around here but when you look at total post and when they joined and do the avg you see he is just doing a hell of a lot of bs'ing. Rook joined just 2 monthes after jc and jc has over 10,000 more post, but idont really no Rook may have been locked up for a year or something i didnt really research it that much , i just sit here and laugh at yall shooting the shit at each other, and love it when yall give me winners.

It's all in fun pharmloan.....really it is. Anyone who takes any of us seriously, really doesn't know us.

Long story short....I was asked not to start any threads in all sports discussion due to the fact that I was a service at the time. I honored that request, and that may add the fact of why I don't have as many posts as guys like JC who found this hell hole...I mean heaven at the same point. And also, I have a life...something JC doens't have.

Glad you found the humor...and hope we can bring you more winners today and in the future.

Thanks for posting bro....please don't be afraid to post more. We need more fresh meat....I mean different posters to chime in from time to time!

Comment

And also, I have a life...something JC doens't have.
                                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X