No announcement yet.

BettorsTalk Hilton Team Week #17 Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great finish guys with a 4-1 day! That gives us 55 points for the season!

Boy, we got f*cked in the Wash/Philly game! Wash returns a fumble for a TD
    late in the game, to bump us out of 3rd place by 1/2 point!!

GREAT contest season none the less!! I'll take at least $5,000 (maybe $7,575 if we're lucky)!!!

Comment

Nice Job Guys!!!

Congrats!

We ended up tied for 15th with 3 others. I'll take the $1,525 each. It's 5 times more what i paid to get in!!!

Comment

GREAT Season guys...I loved it...thanks to Monte for taking the e-mails and sorting out the plays and for reporting the plays. IF the Skins had not done that, it would have been gravy on top, but I will take it like we FINISHED !!!
        I hope that we all can do this again next season and I am looking forward to it already. THANKS and have a great time with the $$$.

Eddie
        ...winning and grinning...

Comment

I agree Eddie... we'll need to come back as a team next year and try again!

Comment

Awesome job guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats guys! Great finish by you guys!

Wayne man! We limped to the finish but at least won some cash!!!! Sorry for that pick today! Great finish by you to go 12-5!

Comment

We got 3rd place.

Comment

Tony,

You also went 12-5 and had a great season. A 4-1 day would have made a big difference on finances but i'll take the money and run. Before the season started i honestly didn't think we would ever finish in the top 20. I still can't believe we were all alone in 1st for one week!

These guys did a great job getting 3rd!

2 of the 3 teams here finished in the money (Top 20) ... WOW!!!!!!

Comment

Are we all going to meet in Vegas to collect? How are we going to do this? Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                      Tony,

You also went 12-5 and had a great season. A 4-1 day would have made a big difference on finances but i'll take the money and run. Before the season started i honestly didn't think we would ever finish in the top 20. I still can't believe we were all alone in 1st for one week!

These guys did a great job getting 3rd!

2 of the 3 teams here finished in the money (Top 20) ... WOW!!!!!!

I know Wayne but the Bengals mailed it in. I am a HUGE Steelers fan next week. Bastards :angryfire

Can't believe we finished top 20 and can't believe another one of the BC teams finished towards the top. GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!!

Comment

Looking at the totals WE should have 3rd place all alone by my figuring.....

Going into this week the standings were

Foolish Tormntd Blessed 53-26-1
                        Bettorstalk.com 51-29-0

This weeks results were...
                        FTB 1-3-1
                        BT 4-1

Which gives us.....

Bettorstalk.com 55-29-0
                        Foolish Tormntd Blessed 54-30-2

Both teams totals add up to 55 Pts, but with us with a better
                        winning record. What do you think?

This is a $6000 difference if we tie for 3rd which pays $60,600 so if it is a tie for third then we split it for $30,300, which comes out to be $6,060 each instead of $12,120 each.

What do you think guys?

Comment

I think I found the rules and it looks like tie-breaking only is for first place. Everything else is divided.

So are we gonna meet to collect?

Comment

Originally posted by Xero
                            I think I found the rules and it looks like tie-breaking only is for first place. Everything else is divided.

So are we gonna meet to collect?
                            I doubt that as checks will be probably mailed out.

I have us in 4th place

If Philly would have covered we would have had 3rd place.

Comment

We did tie for 3rd place as TB was a push and not a win as I was counting it.

Well, that sucks if we split 3rd place as we would have gotten more money for finishing 4th and that's BS.

Comment

Congrats, Great job guys...

Comment

Working...
                                X