Crazy time - shock of my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy time - shock of my life

So I played Crazy Time yesterday at 1:30 PM my local time on Rizk.

I made a bet on my mobile phone and actually got distracted for like 1 minute so I didn’t watch my phone.

When I looked back onto my phone I saw the screen you can see on the following screenshot.

The first second I thought it‘s real, even though it’s very unlikely, 50x multiplier on a 100x coinflip would be the max win of 5kx and the coin had actually been the right side up so it looked like it really happened. I almost got an heartattack because of that.

Then I noticed that it was a mistake, the Wheel didn’t even land on coin flip but on number 5.

They needed a couple minutes to fix that „mistake“.

I wanted to puke so hard.

That actually made me tilt away my whole balance when I actually wanted to make it 100€ bottom line.

So, since I didn’t play these kind of games (monopoly, Dreamcatcher, Crazy Time) too much so far, I have 2 questions:

Does that happen frequently or was that a one time thing?

Do you guys think that there is any chance I might get something because of that if I contact the support or should I just get over it?

Originally posted by mrclark View Post
    So I played Crazy Time yesterday at 1:30 PM my local time on Rizk.

I made a bet on my mobile phone and actually got distracted for like 1 minute so I didn’t watch my phone.

When I looked back onto my phone I saw the screen you can see on the following screenshot.

The first second I thought it‘s real, even though it’s very unlikely, 50x multiplier on a 100x coinflip would be the max win of 5kx and the coin had actually been the right side up so it looked like it really happened here. I almost got an heartattack because of that.

Then I noticed that it was a mistake, the Wheel didn’t even land on coin flip but on number 5.

They needed a couple minutes to fix that „mistake“.

I wanted to puke so hard.

That actually made me tilt away my whole balance when I actually wanted to make it 100€ bottom line.

So, since I didn’t play these kind of games (monopoly, Dreamcatcher, Crazy Time) too much so far, I have 2 questions:

Does that happen frequently or was that a one time thing?

Do you guys think that there is any chance I might get something because of that if I contact the support or should I just get over it?
    thanks in advance for any help

Comment

Working...
    X