Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how astrology actually works

Hi everybody,

I've created a youtube video that tries to answer the question how astrology and cartomancy (and telepathy) actually work.

It's based on my reading of the book 'Decoding Jung's Metaphysics' by philosopher Bernardo Kastrup.

It's kinda technical and epic, 42 minutes long, but if you're interested i hope you enjoy it.

Finding the right psychic can be tricky, but there are a few things you can look for to ensure you're getting a quality reading. One good indicator is word of mouth - if someone you know and trust has had a good experience with a psychic, that's a good sign.

Comment

It's awesome to see you doing a tarot reading and sharing the results. The 8 of Pentacles is all about laying the groundwork and putting in the effort to make things happen, so that's a good sign. And the Nine of Swords in reverse, is a powerful card that suggests a new perspective and freedom, so it looks like things are starting to turn around for you.
      I love how tarot can offer insights and guidance, and I'm sure the Reddit Psychic community would love to hear about your reading too. Keep us updated on how things are going, and best of luck on your journey!

Comment

Working...
      X