Saturday's NBA LA Lakers @ POR Trail Blazers Picks and Game Argument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's NBA LA Lakers @ POR Trail Blazers Picks and Game Argument

If you like our picks , please subscribe and support our telegram free channel http://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE2XtGSy-BTFSS_EDQ

August 22th 2020 NBA

🔥 PRE MATCH Tip 🔥

🇺🇸 USA: NBA

🏀 Juego|Match: LA Lakers @ POR Trail Blazers

🕒 Hora|Time: 08:30 PM UTC-4

SINGLE
    🏀 Menos de 227.0 Puntos | Under 227.0 Points
    💵 Stake: 2
    📈 Match Odds: 1.71

photo_2020-08-22_12-02-25.jpg

Game 3 of the Series, LA Lakers Vs POR Trail Blazers. Portland surprisingly won Game 1 100-93, LA Laker won the 2nd of the series 111-88. I want to go with total game line, I comment:

📝 The success of the LA Lakers victory in game 2, was a change in their defensive line, making Portland's offensive game less efficient, the result: 17 ball losses and limited the Trail Blazers to 27.6% in shots from 3 points, Lillard finished the game with 18 points, McCollum with 13 and the team with only 88 points. Portland's offensive potential is incredible and Frank Vogel knows it very well, if he wants to take the lead in the series, he must stop Portland's offense.

🔥 Under 227.0 points is 2-0 in the last 2 games of LA Lakers Vs. POR Trail Blazers and 8-2 in the Orlando bubble

The quality and quantity of work produced here are absolutely informative. Thanks for sharing. 검증사이트

Comment

Working...
    X