No announcement yet.

Fridays EUROPE: UEFA Europa League : Inter Milan @ Sevilla Pick and Argument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridays EUROPE: UEFA Europa League : Inter Milan @ Sevilla Pick and Argument

If you Like our predictions please, subscribe to my Telegram FREE Channel JOIN HERE : http://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE2XtGSy-BTFSS_EDQ

🔥 PRE MATCH Tip 🔥

🇪🇺 EUROPE: UEFA Europa League

⚽️ Juego|Match: Inter Milan @ Sevilla

🕒 Hora|Time: 03:00 PM UTC-4

SINGLE
    ⚽️ Inter Milan Gana el Trofeo | Inter Milan Lift the Trophy
    💵 Stake: 2
    📈 Match Odds: 1.61 (bet365)

GAME ARGUMENT:

Final of the Europa League, Sevilla and Inter Milan, both have had a great season and are looking for a golden closing this afternoon. Sevilla, with an 8-2-1 record in the Europa League, registers 20 goals in favor and 5 against. Inter Milan, with a 7-1-3 record between the Champions League and Europa League, registers 23 goals in favor and 11 against. Both teams arrive in very good shape, I leave you my analysis and personal opinion:

📝 Sevilla leads the Europa League with 5 titles (5 finals 5 victories), followed by Inter Milan with 3 titles (4 finals 3 victories). We all know the dominance that the Spanish team has had in recent years, but today I think that things may be different: Inter Milan have not won this competition since 1998 and they must go out an play with an extra motivation, the Lukaku-Lautaro duo is on fire, the duo have scored 54 goals in the season. The power of the Belgian will be a problem for the defense of Sevilla. Both teams have a great defensive line, I lean on this one for Inter Milan for their deadly forward. Inter Milan lift the trophy

The quality and quantity of work produced here are absolutely informative. Thanks for sharing. 먹튀사이트조회

Comment

Working...
    X