One Boring Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Boring Spring

No NBA, NHL, March Madness, MLB and no new movie releases until at least August! This is going to be one boring spring!

Does anyone know about the XFL?

Comment

This is actually the most boring spring in our lives. It’s good that there are many Internet resources where you can read articles, news, about films, series and all that. We were engaged in self-education, switched to remote work, and it seems to me that this is what awaits us in the future, all work is remote and online entertainment. And then every such spring will become the norm ((((

Comment

Originally posted by oksrut View Post
        This is actually the most boring spring in our lives. It’s good that there are many Internet resources where you can read articles, news, about films, series and all that. We were engaged in self-education, switched to remote work, and it seems to me that this is what awaits us in the future, all work is remote and online entertainment. And then every such spring will become the norm ((((
        A couple of weeks ago, I read an article about U.S. Americans "discovering" all sorts of useful things like feeding themselves, clothing themselves and becoming able to fix what doesn't work. Interest in becoming independent of the corporate state is rapidly growing and it's about time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Udog View Post
          Does anyone know about the XFL?
          The XFL canceled its season last month after five games as part of a nationwide shutdown due to the coronavirus pandemic, pledging to return next year.Apr 10, 2020

I wouldn't count on them coming back in 2021 but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Udog View Post
            A couple of weeks ago, I read an article about U.S. Americans "discovering" all sorts of useful things like feeding themselves, clothing themselves and becoming able to fix what doesn't work. Interest in becoming independent of the corporate state is rapidly growing and it's about time!!!

Comment

This is going to be one boring spring! Yeah Man, I totally agree with you.
              Last edited by BettorsChat; 06-24-2020, 12:56 PM.

Comment

The quality and quantity of work produced here are absolutely informative. Thanks for sharing. 안전메이저사이트

Comment

Working...
                X