Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think can beat Kentucky(sound off)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think can beat Kentucky(sound off)

Personally, I don't think they can lose.

But, if they did, I like Duke or Wiscy to beat them.

Let's hear who you think can beat #1 UK!
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Duke has 7-8 all Americans and bigs and guards, my problem with them, they don't play D!
    [email protected]

Comment

I like Wisky because thier big guy can take Ky's bigs away from the basket

Comment

It;s gotta be someone with great guards. Maybe Zona
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

The obvious selection is Wisconsin.

The not so obvious .....Iowa St because they have the ability to shoot the three. The only issue is they are a very different team away from home.
          Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

The Globe trotters
            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

The Badgers of course

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                The Globe trotters

Comment

Hopefully they breeze through the weak SEC tourney unscathed and untested. Then they'll run into a battle tested squad at some point and get taken out.

Wisconsin, Duke, Arizona. I wish someone from the battle tested Big 12 would, but there's no one in that conference with the talent to beat Kentucky.

Comment

LSU should have beat them in the regular season. Was up 6 with 3 minutes to go. Unfortunately LSU didn't score again. Only lost by 2.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                      Hopefully they breeze through the weak SEC tourney unscathed and untested. Then they'll run into a battle tested squad at some point and get taken out.

Wisconsin, Duke, Arizona. I wish someone from the battle tested Big 12 would, but there's no one in that conference with the talent to beat Kentucky.

If someone from the 12 could rain down 10 to 12 3's on them and hit their FT's they would have a chance.

Fucking UK gonna send to the NBA 1st rounders

Cauley Stien
                      Anthony Towns
                      Dakari Johnson
                      Booker
                      A Harrison
                      Trey Lyles
                      [email protected]

Comment

The Sixers will get none of them or they will draft Cauley Stien and he will break his leg.
                        Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

It will really suck for whatever 2 and 3 seed gets stuck in the same region with Kentucky in the tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
                            It will really suck for whatever 2 and 3 seed gets stuck in the same region with Kentucky in the tourney.
                            You know how you feel about OK St fan, my feeling on UK fan. I'm literally in hell living here.
                            I have $200 on UK to win it all to help soften the blow when I have to listen to their cocksucking obnoxious fans bump their dicksuckers when they win.

If someone can manage to beat them, it will be the happiest $200 I've ever lost
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                              You know how you feel about OK St fan, my feeling on UK fan. I'm literally in hell living here.
                              I have $200 on UK to win it all to help soften the blow when I have to listen to their cocksucking obnoxious fans bump their dicksuckers when they win.

If someone can manage to beat them, it will be the happiest $200 I've ever lost
                              Ha! I love those 'no way I can lose' type bets where there's a silver lining regardless of the outcome!

Comment

Working...
                              X