Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hockey Trade Deadline - Who are the winners and losers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey Trade Deadline - Who are the winners and losers?

The interesting part will be to find out who got traded from the Blackhawks. Big fight in the locker room Saturday after one of the players accused another player of banging his wife. That normally sparks a trade.

Comment

Andrew Desjardins?????

Comment

Winners - Minnesota Wild - Picked up a hard nose forward, which they lack up front. Boy must weigh over 240 lbs, feel sorry for who ever gets in this guy's way in the playoffs. I also played hockey against this guy in our home town of Toronto as kids. Biggest pick up on deadline day Imo. Not to mention Wild also picked up a goalie on January 14th and has been stellar since with a 2.15 GAA on the season guiding them to a playoff Wild card spot that I think they will hold on to.

LOSERS! - Toronto Maple Leafs - Nobody in the league can justify paying the amount of money to this teams top players the way this organization has. It Breaks My Heart! They were unable to wheel and deal with anybody today. They tried but other teams were just not having it. The only way was if the Leafs were gonna take a hit and pay half of there contracts while playing for other teams lol and the Leafs organization have been doing this for the past 10 years or so without getting them anywhere. People are throwing there jersey's at the players on the ice LoL

Cheers!
        No Regretzky's!

Comment

Also, if anyone knows where to find the poll for the top NCAA Division 1 hockey teams in the nation, would you mind posting the results and the website here if the mods would allow that?
          Last edited by ToDaClub; 03-02-2015, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            The interesting part will be to find out who got traded from the Blackhawks. Big fight in the locker room Saturday after one of the players accused another player of banging his wife. That normally sparks a trade.
            I think it's Patrick Sharp! Bastardo
            No Regretzky's!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLuch View Post
              Winners - Minnesota Wild - Picked up a hard nose forward, which they lack up front. Boy must weigh over 240 lbs, feel sorry for who ever gets in this guy's way in the playoffs. I also played hockey against this guy in our home town of Toronto as kids. Biggest pick up on deadline day Imo. Not to mention Wild also picked up a goalie on January 14th and has been stellar since with a 2.15 GAA on the season guiding them to a playoff Wild card spot that I think they will hold on to.

LOSERS! - Toronto Maple Leafs - Nobody in the league can justify paying the amount of money to this teams top players the way this organization has. It Breaks My Heart! They were unable to wheel and deal with anybody today. They tried but other teams were just not having it. The only way was if the Leafs were gonna take a hit and pay half of there contracts while playing for other teams lol and the Leafs organization have been doing this for the past 10 years or so without getting them anywhere. People are throwing there jersey's at the players on the ice LoL

Cheers!
              Leopolds uncle, owns the wild. Surprised they didn't get him earlier.

Comment

You were talking about Stewart, my apology. Pretty sure Leopold is a defensemen. (Plus he's a fricking Gopher)

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

Sioux baby!!!
                    [email protected]

Comment

My Siouxners looking good

Comment

Sioux in the middle of a Minnesota sandwich