• Show
Clear All

• Sportgambling app?

Anyone use onside sports?

Never heard of it
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Its a gambling app where u can make plays its just no money involved.... Some days i will make plays there and not with the book i hit every fucking one the play with the book the next day and dont do near as good.....

Comment

Originally posted by LALVES View Post
        Its a gambling app where u can make plays its just no money involved.... Some days i will make plays there and not with the book i hit every fucking one the play with the book the next day and dont do near as good.....
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Sounds about right..........
          GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
          If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

That's because all of the issues of money have went out the window which can apply pressure etc, to your thought process. That's why it's always best to have a bankroll and play 3-5% on each play.

Comment

Working...
            X