To bad the ending was fucking stupid
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Fo shizzle my nizzle.
      GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
      If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

It was a highly ignorant play call. I'm just shocked that they choked that game away. Unreal...
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
          It was a highly ignorant play call. I'm just shocked that they choked that game away. Unreal...
          Never thought they would throw the ball

Never

Specially into the heart of the defense

Carroll made that call, get the fuck out of town u fag!
          [email protected]

Comment

I agree JC. That play will go down in history as one of the worse calls of all times in any game let alone a championship game. Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Who the fuck calls that play in a time like that. Even if it worked it was a bad play call. Too much could go wrong throwing on the 1 yard line. They got Lynch and 3 downs to gain a yard and those idiots decide to call a pass play. I bet if they would have faked the handoff to Lynch and let Wilson keep it he could have walked in backwards for the score. Talk about a bad beat. Unfreakingbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
              I agree JC. That play will go down in history as one of the worse calls of all times in any game let alone a championship game. Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Who the fuck calls that play in a time like that. Even if it worked it was a bad play call. Too much could go wrong throwing on the 1 yard line. They got Lynch and 3 downs to gain a yard and those idiots decide to call a pass play. I bet if they would have faked the handoff to Lynch and let Wilson keep it he could have walked in backwards for the score. Talk about a bad beat. Unfreakingbelievable.

Really wouldn't want to be Pete Carroll today.

Dumbest mother fucker on the planet.
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                Really wouldn't want to be Pete Carroll today.

Dumbest mother fucker on the planet.
                I heard today that 5 times this year the Seahawks ran Lynch from the 1 yard line and he scored on 4 of the 5. I also heard that in the entire NFL this year there were 111 passes thrown from the 1 yard line and that was the only one intercepted. Seriously if I was Paul Allen, Seattle's Offensive Coordinator would not be on the plane going home. I would also give serious consideration to firing Carroll. If your that dumb to run that play call in that situation, then maybe your too dumb to be my head coach.

Comment

Anybody who bet on New England should send Pete Carroll half of their winnings.

Comment

I heard today that 5 times this year the Seahawks ran Lynch from the 1 yard line and he scored on 4 of the 5. I also heard that in the entire NFL this year there were 111 passes thrown from the 1 yard line and that was the only one intercepted. Seriously if I was Paul Allen, Seattle's Offensive Coordinator would not be on the plane going home. I would also give serious consideration to firing Carroll. If your that dumb to run that play call in that situation, then maybe your too dumb to be my head coach.
                    I read the same thing except I read that he only scored 1 out of the 5 times...

Comment

Anyone know who made the play call??
                      [email protected]

Comment

Bevell, the OC, it sounds like from all I've read.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                          Bevell, the OC, it sounds like from all I've read.
                          Yea it was Bevell. That may have killed his chances of ever being a head coach. Try selling yourself to an owner when he says aren't you the OC who called for a slant pass on the 1 yard line in Super Bowl 49?

Comment

Yea it was Bevell. That may have killed his chances of ever being a head coach. Try selling yourself to an owner when he says aren't you the OC who called for a slant pass on the 1 yard line in Super Bowl 49?
                            Oh

He's finished as far as ever getting an NFL HC gig.

Can't believe Wilson was so stupid to no audible out of it.
                            [email protected]

Comment

As owner

I would have fired the OC and he wouldn't have traveled back with the team.
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X