Brutal loss for Packer fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal loss for Packer fans

Moonie and Phil, real sorry for you guys.

I can't imagine the frustration watching that slip away.
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Should have been a Packers route....

I guess it was fate. Two field goals at the goal line, onside kick, no defense in the 2nd half, etc, etc....
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

86 for GB needs to be cut.

What a pos
      [email protected]

Comment

Feel sorry for that dude. In his defense, it was raining....
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
          Feel sorry for that dude. In his defense, it was raining....
          He needs a rope and tree
          No excuse for his uselessness
          [email protected]

Comment

I'm not gonna hang him when there was plenty to blame for that loss. I don't understand the play calling in the second half at all. A couple of field goals at the goal line. They never threw to Adams who was opposite a one armed Sherman most the game. Absolutely no defense in the 4th quarter. No reason for that loss....
            [email protected]

Comment

-- Shoot that duck Ha Ha.

-- If you pick a pass off and nobody is on you, keep running.

-- 4 and goal at the 1 inch mark, go for it...ESPECIALLY if you are an offensive team.
              Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

As for as much good fortune GB had yesterday, they equaled it out with some really dumb mistakes. I won't elaborate on all of them, but here is a short list of what I saw...

2 1st and goals and you get 2 FGs
                Gave up a fake field goal for a TD even when they left their base defense in looking for it. Hawk is done in GB
                Burnett had another easy 20 yards on the INT and layed down with 5:00 left. He could have got into FG position
                Masthay had some 30 yard net punts giving Seat shorter fields
                How does Ha Ha not make a play on the 2 point conversion. The guy almost had to call for a fair catch
                Bostic is not a pos JC. I feel really bad for the kid as he will live with this forever. However, had he done what he was assigned to do which was block, Nelson makes the easy catch. Slocum is done in GB
                You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

What bothered me is that they seemed like they just quit playing in the 2nd half and tried to just win the game. Rather than continue to go for the throat, throw at Sherman, run at Sherman and make him make tackles with that pussy arm of his. The play calling was horrific. Adams had 117 yrds the week before and only one catch yesterday. And Sherman was his defender most of the game. These coaches who crawl into a conservative hole when they are up, are idiots. ANd I didn't have a dime bet on the game....
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                    What bothered me is that they seemed like they just quit playing in the 2nd half and tried to just win the game. Rather than continue to go for the throat, throw at Sherman, run at Sherman and make him make tackles with that pussy arm of his. The play calling was horrific. Adams had 117 yrds the week before and only one catch yesterday. And Sherman was his defender most of the game. These coaches who crawl into a conservative hole when they are up, are idiots. ANd I didn't have a dime bet on the game....
                    McCarthy did not go conservative, it was his whole game plan to run it down their throats. Got an MVP QB, great plan

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                      As for as much good fortune GB had yesterday, they equaled it out with some really dumb mistakes. I won't elaborate on all of them, but here is a short list of what I saw...

2 1st and goals and you get 2 FGs
                      Gave up a fake field goal for a TD even when they left their base defense in looking for it. Hawk is done in GB
                      Burnett had another easy 20 yards on the INT and layed down with 5:00 left. He could have got into FG position
                      Masthay had some 30 yard net punts giving Seat shorter fields
                      How does Ha Ha not make a play on the 2 point conversion. The guy almost had to call for a fair catch
                      Bostic is not a pos JC. I feel really bad for the kid as he will live with this forever. However, had he done what he was assigned to do which was block, Nelson makes the easy catch. Slocum is done in GB
                      Guess I'm just a dick.
                      Sorry

But you're paid to do a job, paid well. Do it and you go to the SB, he fucked up.
                      If he played for the Steelers and did that, I say POS. If you ain't mad, I'm not.
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                        Guess I'm just a dick.
                        Sorry

But you're paid to do a job, paid well. Do it and you go to the SB, he fucked up.
                        If he played for the Steelers and did that, I say POS. If you ain't mad, I'm not.
                        All is good, no worries

Comment

Working...
                        X