Kaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaz

Whats up the bulldogs tip off at 9 -4.5 any chance the cover??? They did yesterday by .5

I have no idea about this team. I haven't been to any games yet to evaluate them. They are in a tourney in Florida I believe and this is the 2nd round game. Their coach always has them playing hard. They never give up. That is one thing about Terry, he will have them playing hard til the end. I noticed that about them last year. His teams are always scrappy. So it doesn't surprise me they covered by a .5 yesterday.
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Yea true i might go with no play u got anything in cbb today????

Comment

Not really. I haven't even gotten into college hoops yet. It's too early for me. I like to get a months worth of games in before I try picking and choosing. I would be throwing darts at this point...
        [email protected]

Comment

Its good with day games makes the work day go fast not much in the farming world going on just waiting for the rain

Comment

Originally posted by LALVES View Post
            Its good with day games makes the work day go fast not much in the farming world going on just waiting for the rain
            Unfortunately, we may be waiting a long time for that rain!

I think I'm liking Miami Heat tonight. I think they make a game of it....Just a hunch
            [email protected]

Comment

I teased gs down to 3.5 on that one

Comment

Good job teasing the Warriors Lee!
                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                X