Am I still banned???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I still banned???

Hi Everyone, I pretty much got banned by Wayne for being a Duke fan and standing up to him.........I see wayne on another site where I got banned for starting a service..............I'm Welcomed back if I'm no longer a service but things are going pretty well right now...........I have just a very few players but we're all making money............Had an outstanding year in Baseball, Started out college ball and the NFL plus $1500 or more in each sport............A $100 player is plus that anyway..........We did have Oak. last night and the over.....Anyway, I would like to come back to this site and help build it back up.........I felt like when I got banned, certain one's were trying to bring this site down but won't mention names...........I will say this, Wayne and Spark turned on me and got me banned and I never did a thing wrong besides stand up to them..........Wayne bleeds unc and I Bleed DUKE................Always got along with Wayne and Spark until that one day and it got out of control............Anyway, hope this goes through..............I will have to post in the service section for now but would still like posting free plays and helping anyone in the sports betting world.........I've been betting ball games for 40 years and still have strong passion for it.........In the last 10 years I've had 47 winning seasons and 6 losing seasons in all sports..........I don't want to be out of line here in anyway what I say about the service...........I really hate the word but I'm making money for the few who follow...........One guy has followed me from this site and followed me for 10 years now...............Anyway, I see Wayne is banned but no monkey in his avatar..........Somehow I have monkeys picture show up in mine and I'm sure that was Wayne's doing...............I always got along with Monte and I know he felt the pressure from Wayne to ban me................Plus and this is just fact.............Wayne can't come close to touching me in sports capping.............I still look at his plays sometimes just to make sure we're not on the same side..........Thanks for your time and hope the ban is lifted..............I left a lot of good people here and would like seeing them again............I would like to see this site get to where it was when I was here.............Thanks, Knock!

Holy Moly

Comment

Changed your avatar

Hope that's ok.

Gonna have to discuss where you can post at if you're a service.
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Oh

No, you're not banned
        [email protected]

Comment

So you want to post here as a service and post also in the rest of the forums too?
          [email protected]

Comment

JC is freaking hilarious.
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
              JC is freaking hilarious.
              Eat a penis
              [email protected]

Comment

LoveDoc still has a picture of my Girlfriend Cool!!! Yes Mr. JC, Thanks for changing my avatar back.........That picture reminds me of Wayne just kidding Wayne!!! Dime, one of my old Friends Mr. JC. I hate to even say I'm a service...........I'm very small time, I just email people the plays every day and that's about it........I started charging a $100 a month for several different reasons...........The main one being..........I made a very large bet for a Friend who has used me before to put in his bet..............Third time I've made a bet this big for the guy and I'm talking Big..............I had to carry his money to the book before he could bet.......He then Won the bet, I had to go get the money from the book............I took the Guy more cash than I've ever had in my hand at 1 time I think................He didn't give me 1 penny, he just said Thanks and let him know when I have another play like that................I've had 10 Winning Seasons in a row in baseball and this year a $100 player made over $14,000..........I can prove all this to anyone, it's at 2 different sites I post at but now I just post at 1 site........I hope to be able to post here sometimes and will never mention Service............I will in the proper place if OK but I really want to help build this site back up...........Monte was always Good to me and I always liked him...........He was put in a situation to ban me because of Wayne and I understand that............I'm not a trouble maker but will defend my Duke team and the Panthers, my 2 Favorite teams in Sports...............I would like to come back and if I can help build this site up like it was in the day, that would be Great..............Let me know if I'm out of line in anyway and I will correct it................I would give out a baseball play tonight but it's a toss up in my book just like last night's game..............Last night we had Oak. and the Over and I'm looking at the Under tonight but may not play the game................Anyway...................I'm not a person who likes to mention names for fear of leaving someone out but I would like to say Hello to all MY BC Brother's from the past who remember me........I don't even know who is here now or who has left but I know there are some Good people here................Thanks Everyone for your time and hope you will take me back................Great time of year coming up with Football and Basketball................I don't remember the last time I had a losing season in any sport so I hope to be of some help here..............I'm a Dog player and I play a lot of games.............Feels like I'm back Home, this is where it all started for me..................Have a Good afternoon, Woody!

Comment

Why not just post in the service forum and list free plays??? Good to see to Knock
                  You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                    Deleted

Reason: clutter
                    I agree
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by knockonwood View Post
                      Hi Everyone, I pretty much got banned by Wayne for being a Duke fan and standing up to him.........I see wayne on another site where I got banned for starting a service..............I'm Welcomed back if I'm no longer a service but things are going pretty well right now...........I have just a very few players but we're all making money............Had an outstanding year in Baseball, Started out college ball and the NFL plus $1500 or more in each sport............A $100 player is plus that anyway..........We did have Oak. last night and the over.....Anyway, I would like to come back to this site and help build it back up.........I felt like when I got banned, certain one's were trying to bring this site down but won't mention names...........I will say this, Wayne and Spark turned on me and got me banned and I never did a thing wrong besides stand up to them..........Wayne bleeds unc and I Bleed DUKE................Always got along with Wayne and Spark until that one day and it got out of control............Anyway, hope this goes through..............I will have to post in the service section for now but would still like posting free plays and helping anyone in the sports betting world.........I've been betting ball games for 40 years and still have strong passion for it.........In the last 10 years I've had 47 winning seasons and 6 losing seasons in all sports..........I don't want to be out of line here in anyway what I say about the service...........I really hate the word but I'm making money for the few who follow...........One guy has followed me from this site and followed me for 10 years now...............Anyway, I see Wayne is banned but no monkey in his avatar..........Somehow I have monkeys picture show up in mine and I'm sure that was Wayne's doing...............I always got along with Monte and I know he felt the pressure from Wayne to ban me................Plus and this is just fact.............Wayne can't come close to touching me in sports capping.............I still look at his plays sometimes just to make sure we're not on the same side..........Thanks for your time and hope the ban is lifted..............I left a lot of good people here and would like seeing them again............I would like to see this site get to where it was when I was here.............Thanks, Knock!
                      Originally posted by knockonwood View Post
                      LoveDoc still has a picture of my Girlfriend Cool!!! Yes Mr. JC, Thanks for changing my avatar back.........That picture reminds me of Wayne just kidding Wayne!!! Dime, one of my old Friends Mr. JC. I hate to even say I'm a service...........I'm very small time, I just email people the plays every day and that's about it........I started charging a $100 a month for several different reasons...........The main one being..........I made a very large bet for a Friend who has used me before to put in his bet..............Third time I've made a bet this big for the guy and I'm talking Big..............I had to carry his money to the book before he could bet.......He then Won the bet, I had to go get the money from the book............I took the Guy more cash than I've ever had in my hand at 1 time I think................He didn't give me 1 penny, he just said Thanks and let him know when I have another play like that................I've had 10 Winning Seasons in a row in baseball and this year a $100 player made over $14,000..........I can prove all this to anyone, it's at 2 different sites I post at but now I just post at 1 site........I hope to be able to post here sometimes and will never mention Service............I will in the proper place if OK but I really want to help build this site back up...........Monte was always Good to me and I always liked him...........He was put in a situation to ban me because of Wayne and I understand that............I'm not a trouble maker but will defend my Duke team and the Panthers, my 2 Favorite teams in Sports...............I would like to come back and if I can help build this site up like it was in the day, that would be Great..............Let me know if I'm out of line in anyway and I will correct it................I would give out a baseball play tonight but it's a toss up in my book just like last night's game..............Last night we had Oak. and the Over and I'm looking at the Under tonight but may not play the game................Anyway...................I'm not a person who likes to mention names for fear of leaving someone out but I would like to say Hello to all MY BC Brother's from the past who remember me........I don't even know who is here now or who has left but I know there are some Good people here................Thanks Everyone for your time and hope you will take me back................Great time of year coming up with Football and Basketball................I don't remember the last time I had a losing season in any sport so I hope to be of some help here..............I'm a Dog player and I play a lot of games.............Feels like I'm back Home, this is where it all started for me..................Have a Good afternoon, Woody!
                      Just curios knock. Did you happen to do a write up on Louisville vs Kentucky last march?

Comment

Thanks Phil Good to see you still around.................That's what I'll do, I guess..............I will post in the regular forum until I post as a service..............I just started on Aug. 1st but we're off to a Good start..........I'm very Good capping baseball in the Regular season but I don't so as well in the playoffs..............I usually just skip over to football and basketball is right around the corner...............Had a Great year in baseball so I have some money to lose tonight but I'm betting 1 game Big tonight and as soon as I put in I will post here............DAClub, never have done a write up since posting on the computer............When I look at some of the services that do write ups, I never read all the crap.............No one can write up anything that Vegas doesn't already know..........I post plays and that's it............I cap Vegas more than I cap the game..........I'm a line reader and make my own lines for games before I ever see a line............Vegas does the capping for me, I know what lines should be................I actually hate write ups, total waste of time.............So no, it wasn't me..........Anyway, Thanks for everything.............I just wan to make sure I'm playing by the rules...........Back soon, guess I post in the play's section.............This is all new to me here............Have a Good afternoon, Knock! Anyone ever want some of the service plays I can get them..........You may have a section here that post the different service plays..........I'm actually checking now to make sure every service out there is not on my Big play tonight........If so, the value of my bet will drop.....................Knock!

Comment

how could you get banned,there's never anybody here anymore
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog237 View Post
                            Working on trying to make the place more inviting to posters big dog!!

If you ever have a play to share or a thought on anything, post a thread brother.
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog237 View Post

Do you have a belgian malinois?

My sons baseball coach is a K-9 police officer and he has one, loves that dog!
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X